B4/C11

Moana

By 5am I was already outside I couldn't sleep knowing Lizzie and Shadow we're out there somewhere. So I got changed out of my pjs and into my gym clothes, it was a cool morning just the way I liked it. Since I grew up in a family of boxers I was trained like them.

I had been doing this since I was 10 years old when girls would pick on me because of who I was, because who my father is. Everyone looked down on gypsies like we are scum. Thinking about all of this and seeing those photos of Lizzie I trained harder than before.

I was breathing heavily holding my hands on to the top of my head as sweat poured down my body. I was pacing up and down and I didn't realise that my father was watching me. I was beating myself up because I was supposed to protect Lizzie and now she's missing. I was shaking my head when tears escaped from my eyes "fuck" I mumbled.

"Love" I hear my father say when I looked up I see him pushing off the wall walking over to me. "Your pushing yourself way to much baby" He says.

I shake my head "Have to dad, can't stop thinking about Lizzie. What she's going through you know"

My father nods his head wraps his arms around me "I know love but she will want you to be strong. Those guys in there will help find her" he says and grabs the backing my head pointing his finger at me "but you wanna train then train right the way I taught you." I nod my head once again.

By the time it was 9am the sun was shining and everyone was up either hanging out or working. My father was sitting at a table talking to Alessandro when I walked in from my run. Once I was in the room I was crashing in I pulled off my headphones before I entered into the bathroom to take a shower.

When I was done I got dressed and walked out to the main area everyone was sitting around I went to sit at the bar when a prospect gave me a bottle of water. Nodding my head in thanks I was to in my head thinking about shit till I remembered something, I asked the prospect for a pen and paper I wrote the information down but I quickly got up looking around for that person.

I walked over to him who was sitting with Rider and Niko. "Clifford I need you to look up this number plate" I said handing him the piece of paper.

"What for?" He asked.

"Can you just do it" I said glaring at him. "I'm not in the mood for your attitude right now" he glares back before turning back to his laptop typing shit in. I was over looking his shoulder feeling eyes on me but I didn't need to know who they were because I already knew.

"Whose car?" Cliff asks before get a ping on a map,   I looked at the address remembering it banging my fist on Cliff's shoulder I rush out of the clubhouse but someone grabbed a hold of me turning me around to see it was Cliff.

"Where do you think your going?" He asks me.

"Let me go" I growled at him pulling away from him.

"Your not going anywhere!" He yells "we're on lockdown Moana! That means you can't go anywhere two girls are missing you want to be next?" Everyone had walked outside by this point.

"You think I don't know that?" I said pushing him back "you think I wanted this?"

"I don't know maybe yeah with the shit that you do! You just got out of jail all for what? They guys you hang out with?" He says stepping forward.

"You know nothing about me Cliff. You left when my mum died, you all didn't care you call yourself family you don't even know the fucking first thing about family!" I push him again this time he grabs ahold of my wrists but I pull back to slam my head into his as he lets go of my he stumbles back before I throw a punch to his jaw.

I take a step back shaking my head as I watch as Cliff wipe the blood from his lip, I turned around and headed to my car but a hand stopped me from closing it. "I swear to god if you don't leave me alone I'll..." I started to say till I saw who it was.

"You'll what?" Rider bends over raising an eyebrow.

"I need to find Lizzie"

"No you'll stay here with the rest of us till we find where she is"

"No Rider I can't she is my sister" I said shaking my head.

"And my daughter is out there probably taken by the same people who took Lizzie but you don't see me going crazy trying to rush out of here"

"Well I'm not you, I don't belong here" I said pulling my car door shut as I start it up. Speeding out of the compound and not looking behind me.

I had to pull over because I couldn't see since I left the clubhouse I couldn't stop the tears. I hit my steering wheel with my hand I was way to pissed off. I didn't even hear the van pull up behind me till my door was open and someone put a black cloth over my head. I fraught till they punched me in the head knocking me out cold.

—————————
Enjoy!