Chapter 31

Blade 'Doc'

It was finally happening we were about to take out another MC. After they had shot at us, shot up the clubhouse, blowing up our van, killing Jack and wounding a few others and also threatened Maria twice. It was going to happen sooner or later.

As we got closer to the Sons of Chaos' hide out everyone wanted blood, they didn't care how they killed, we just wanted them gone.

Boss had kicked open the door and we could hear swearing as people tried to ran away. The guys each took off to find someone but I stayed close to my prez because I wanted the one person who had craved into my girl like she was a piece of meat.

Niko had the guy who was called Slash aka Danny Stone, he had sent Danny to his knees in front of us but he just laughed looking up at us.

"What a fine girl you have " he says as I just stared at him, he was trying to make me crack. "I know a few guys who are police officers and they said she would of been amazing if she didn't run away." He says smirking. "She took off with their car and everything." He chuckles I send my fist right into his face I couldn't deal with him running his mouth about my girl.

"Don't believe me, why don't you go ask that slut" he growls spitting his blood into the floor. This time I grabbed him by the hair and slammed his head into my knee over and over again till Clayton and Reaper had to pull me away from him.

I was about to pull out my gun till boss took out his and fired a bullet into Danny's head. "Burn this place down" He growls before turning to leave.

***

When we pulled into our compound whoever stayed back walked out of the clubhouse doors I could see Maria with them, she was smiling when she saw that everyone was okay.

But I couldn't help but think about what Danny had said, so I grabbed my shit and headed straight for my room I couldn't even look at anyone.

Maria

When the guys pulled up everyone was happy to see them return and not hurt, when I went over to Blade he just walked straight past me and into the compound. "Blade?" I yelled out but he didn't stop.

"There was a few things said before we left.. Slash had mentioned something about some guys and you taking off with their car. It made him pissed off" Niko said before kissing my cheek and walking inside.

When I think about what he said I realised what he meant but how did Slash know about the cops taking me.. I rushed inside and towards Blade's room when I got inside he was walking out of the bathroom in a towel still dripping of the water from the shower.

I leaned against the bedroom door "I was out getting something to take the edge off... when I came out of the little shop on the corner two police officers asked if they could search me.. I let them but they had other ideas. I was handcuffed, thrown into the back seat of their car. I thought they were going to take me to the police station since they found the drugs on me.." I said looking at the floor shaking my head "but they didn't they... they took me to the middle of no where pulled me out of the car and nearly raped me... I-I fought back left them then I took off with the car" I wiped the tears away.

"A few days later I came here.. I wanted to be home with the people that I loved.. I-I hated being away from you.. but I was so broken.. you would of never wanted me.." I kept saying "I'll just go I wanted you to know what really happened.." I said before turning around to open the door but he slammed it shit before I could even step foot out, his chest was pressed against my back.

"Why didn't you tell me" he said his voice made my legs weak.

"I handled it"

"Damn it Maria" He says slamming his fist into the wall next to me making me jump a bit. "Something could of happen. You could of died, don't you think about other people and what that would of done?"

"Of course I do! I thought of you every fucking day for nearly 4 years Blade. I left because I thought you wouldn't want me I was raped, beaten and drugged why would you want someone like that?" I said turning around to face him.

"Because I love you Maria that's why I want you!" He yells.

"What?" I breathlessly say.

He breathes in deeply before letting go "I love you I always have since the moment I met you" he stokes my cheek before lifting me up making me squeal he slams his lips on mine before taking me to bed for the rest of the night.

———————
Enjoy!