B5/C14

Shadow

Dressed in ripped jeans and a crop too with my Dr. Martin boots I finally showed up at Eva's place, you could hear the music coming down the street. I got out of the car slamming the door shut before I make my way over to Eva who was standing next to her brother.

"Finally!" Eva screams as she see me shaking my head, smiling at the girls that I knew before I get pulled into a hug as she giggles.

"Your drunk!" I yell over the music.

"Hell yeah and now let's get you drunk!" Giggling as she pulls me along before I know it I was handed a drink.

Throughout the night I was getting drunk with Eva we were laughing and dancing we really weren't caring about anything till some guys walked up to us.

"Damn mama, your looking hot tonight" one says when we looked up at them seeing the guy that spoke rub his hands together and lick his lips.

"What do you want Roman?" Eva asks him as he smirks.

"Wanna know if you fine ladies want to dance" Roman asks, I shrugged my shoulders when Eva looks at me. They both help us up taking our hands as they walked us over to where people were dancing.

It wasn't till sometime later we heard a commotion out the front, Eva grabbed my hand and pulled me along with her. When we walk around the front we saw Julio standing toe to toe with someone, I had to pull Eva back before she got hurt.

"Shadow we gotta do something.." she says but I shake my head no, the stand off went for another few moments till we heard cars drive by. I looked towards them as my eyes went wide when I saw them pull out guns, the next few minutes were filled with sounds of gunshots. I quickly pulled Eva out of the way as many party goers screamed and ran away from the scene.

I could feel Eva shake beside me as I held her in my arms, she had tears running down her face as she cried for her brother. Once the shooting stop Eva quickly got out of my arms and ran over to Julio, I yelled for her but she didn't listen so I quickly ran after her. I saw her kneeling beside him he was covered in blood, she cried but he was still alive.

"Shadow we gotta get him to the hospital!" She yelled at me but Julio stopped her by shaking hos head no.

"N-no hospital.."

I ran a hand through my hair as I think of what to do, by this point I was sober and several of Julio's guys were hurt but I knew one place that wouldn't ask so many questions. "Get them in the car! Now!" I yelled as I help Julio up with the help of Eva, I got him into my car. "Follow me! Keep up!" I yelled back at Julio's man guy as he nods his head before getting into his own car.

"Where are we going?" Eva asks, but I started the car and got the hell outta there. Drifting onto the main road I shifted gears as I pushed the pedal down to go faster, I could hear Julio groaning in the back seat as Eva put pressure on his bullet wound.

I grabbed my phone off the seat next to me putting in on loudspeaker as I press who I was looking.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Coming in hot and bloody"

"On it"

Throwing my phone onto the seat next to me, I looked back at the brother and sister behind me. Eva was afraid that her brother was going to die but I wasn't going to let it happen. So once I got to the place I needed to be I skidded to a stop as Doc rushed over to help Eva and I with Julio while a few others helped the rest of Julio's guys out and into the clubhouse.

Eva was covered in Julio's blood and so was I, I helped Doc take Julio into the infirmary as he got to work. I helped out as much as I could I knew how to stitch up wounds since my mother helped me with dad so once Doc got the bullet out of Julio's shoulder I was able to stitch him up.

Braxton heard the news and came rushing in, he pulled me into a bear hug asking if I was okay. "Yeah I'm fine" I said before giving Julio some painkillers.

"What happen?" Braxton asked Julio.

"Gang related" he says to Braxton not giving anything up since Eva and I were in the room still.

"And you let that happen around Shadow?" Braxton was starting to get angry now but I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back.

"Leave him alone Brax" I said to him.

"You could of gotten hurt"

"Yeah but I didn't, so I'm fine don't blame Julio for something he didn't know was going to happen." I said as he sighs shaking his head and leaving, I bit my lip as I turned to Julio. "I'm sorry"

"Don't be, his protected of you" he says giving me a soft smile "go.. he needs you" I looked at Eva who nodded her head before I turned to rush after Braxton. I asked Bella his mother where he went and she told me he went to his room.

When I got to his room I let myself in, I saw he was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. He didn't even looked up when I closed the door, when I got closer to him he pulled me to him lying his forehead against my stomach.

I run my hand through his hair making him sigh. "I'm sorry for getting angry, it's just I don't want to go through of losing you. I nearly did a few months ago" he says I pull at his hair for him to look at me.

"You not going to lose me"

—————————
Enjoy!