Chapter 18🌹

~NAMJOON POV~

I was shocked then Butler Park requested the seven of us to follow him as Ren wanted to speak with us privately in his office, instead of accompanying everyone else in todays first lesson and meeting in the living room as everyone else. It's weird, but I cant help this feeling that this conversation we're going to have is going to be one of the most serious conversations any of us will have. It's just a feeling I have and it wont go away.

All seven of us were nervous yet very anxious to see what this was going to be about the person I worry about the most is Hoseok. He's been very quiet since the first day we came here and I often find him just staring into nothing in his own world of whatever it is that's going on in his mind.

Though what our parents told us, that they believe we are the reincarnation of the seven kings and if that's true then that would mean that once upon a time Hoseok was Ren's father. Biologically. So would that mean that somewhere in Hoseok, does his soul remember him?

So many questions but yet they remain unanswered for now.

As we approached the huge double doors with Butler Park knocking and to hear Ren's voice on the other side telling us to come in. Butler Park opens the door for us to walk in but he doesn't follow, instead he stays by the door to only close it once all of us had wondered inside this massive room that also carries the same warmth and familiarity as the office back home.

I spun in circles searching around the room to where Ren could be until I spotted him on the top landing staring out the window with his hands behind his back.

"Boys, we need to have a serious chat." Ren

I knew this was going to happen but the tone of his voice was dark, yet almost dangerous that I immediately put up my guard just in case something were to happen. I took my sights of Ren to look at Jin who shared a worried expression on his face but he also put up a guard ready to act. Jungkook however positioned himself ready for a fight with balled up fists. On my left I looked at Hoseok who was unfazed by Ren's tone and did nothing but stare up at the man with nothing but blankness.

Only when Ren, started to chuckle with his still evident dark tone did he receive my attention again.

"Oh, boys. I'm not a violent person. I don't use physical abuse to teach someone a lesson." Ren

A lesson?

What lesson? For what?

"Teach what lesson?" Yoongi

He spoke for me. I was going to ask him the same thing.

"I know all about Y/n being you're soulmate to every one of youand the way you have all treated her." Ren

My heart sunk at the sudden memories coming back to me. I broke her arm and I scared her. I've never felt so much shame in my life until that point. It's still fresh as I would think it still is with Y/N, telling by the way she sometimes looks at me. It hurts but I know her pain is worse than mine.

"But sir..." Taehyung

He didn't get a chance to finish what he was going to say because Ren spun around and jumped over the rails and was in Taehyungs face within seconds.

"NO! THAT DOESNT EXCUSE ANYTHING IF YOU APOLIGISED!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT WOULD DO TO HER SOUL, HER MIND!!! TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE THAT IS SUPPOSE TO BE DEAR TO YOUR HEART COULD DO SUCH A THING IS UNIMAGINABLE!!!" Ren

He crimson red eyes bore into Taehyungs red eyes. Usually I would intervene but the fact that he spoke the truth hurt deep, and no one here could find the will to argue with him. Not even Jungkook who moments ago was ready to fight.