Chapter 23🌹

~Y/N POV~

The moment my dads eyes landed on Namjoons face he didn't hesitate to throw hands and punch him right in the face, square across the jaw.

"IT WAS YOU AGAIN WASNT IT?!" Dad

He points at Namjoon but also readying his other hand for another punch. However Namjoon didn't say anything but gaze at my dad in disbelief to what just happened.

None of the boys said a word.

"PRINCE OR NO PRINCE TOUCH MY DAUGHTER AGAIN ANY OF YOU AND ILL END YOUR PRETTY ASSES!!! AM I CLEAR?!" Dad

He bellows our in the room for all to hear throughout the house. My dad looked pretty scary right now.

"I SAID AM I CLEAR?!" Dad

All four boys nodded straight away completely speechless to my dads rage and misunderstanding. It's actually wasn't that this time and he was full on dad mode right now.

"GOOD NOW FUCK OFF BEFORE I TEAR YOU ALL A NEW ASSHOLE!!!" Dad

Without a second later all boys had vanished out the room and slamming the door behind them. It was pretty funny but the moment the door shut my dad turned around and immediately softens turning a whole 180 in his behaviour.

"Awe honey, y/n what happened to you? As soon as Ren called me and said you were injured I ran straight here." Dad

He gushed while rushing over to my side for a fatherly hug on my bed squeezing me in his embrace. I bet he didn't even allow ren to explain what had happened judging by the way he just charged in here.

I pulled away from my dad smiling at him and to kiss his cheek to let him know I'm okay picking up my phone once again and typing that it's best I don't talk also that it wasn't them that did this to me this time.

My dad frowns upon seeing my message confusion coming all across his face bit before he could say anything my bedroom door opens again but with a soft knock first.

Ren appears at the door with all smiles.

"Jaehoon could I speak with you in my office for a moment? There's things I need to speak to you about." Ren

My dads frown only increases but nods and kisses my temple before standing back up from the bed.

"I'll talk to you soon okay sweetie?" Dad

I only nod and watch him walk out my room, leaving me alone all over again. I wonder what they're going to speak about?

~YOO JAEHOON POV~

I was still pissed at those princes either way.

They may not have hurt her this time but where the hell were they when she was in danger? That I don't get so I'm angry about that.

And that punch to Namjoons face, he had it coming and it felt great.

When Ren asked to speak with me I followed him out of Y/ns room and quietly we walked throughout the house all the way to his office on the other side of the building.

As we walked inside there was a man already standing in the room looking up at a picture that was framed of Y/n and her mates from a long time ago surrounded by their four closest friends. He was smiling at the picture but when he turned to look at me his face dropped and he stepped back. I swear I heard him mumble a "oh shit" under his breath.

His behaviour confused me so I turned to face Ren who was closing his door and steps between me and this man I've never seen before.

"Ren who is this man?"