Chapter 7🌹

~Y/N POV~

Another study session with Yoongi in the library and to be honest it's not all that bad. He's been a lot of help when it comes to maths and my last homework he actually helped me and even told me the answers to a few question but would explain how to work it out to get the right answer.

He's not all that bad and out of all of them I feel more comfortable with him then the others.

So here we are in the back of the library again in our usual spot when it comes to these session though every time Yoongi always makes sure that Namjoon isn't here since apparently he comes here often but I've never seen him and I like to come here too.

Baekhyun was here at one point too but he was dropping off my usual smoothie that I like to sneak in but this time Baekhyun smuggled it in for me in his jacket just like I do.

Though Baekhyun gave Yoongi some daggered looks sometimes bit Yoongi didn't seem fazed. I mean why would he, hes the vampire prince and baekhyun is a human.

Yoongi and I were going through some notes that we took today in class. Some I understood and some I didn't so with Yoongi finally sitting next to me he was going through everything with me making sure I knew what I was doing.

But all I could think about was how close he was to me. I liked it and it made my whole body buzz with joy. I think I liked a little too much than what I thought since I ended up finding the courage to pretend to accidentally put my hand on top of his when I put my hand down. I removed it when my skin touched his and mumbled a sorry when honestly I'm not. I actually touched him!!!

Oh my god I'm so lame.

I'm getting all excited because I touched the back of his hand for like two seconds. But what made me even more happy was that he didn't seem to mind if anything I noticed the small smile he made when trying to talk to be about something to do with division and something else, I don't know I stopped paying attention.

"Y/n do you get it now?" Yoongi

I snapped out my thoughts and looked at him wide eyes completely clueless to what he was talking about.

"No??"

Instead of getting frustrated he smiles and leans back against his chair to look at me properly.

"Really? So I explained all that for nothing?" Yoongi

I nod shyly trying to look anywhere but him. But then he surprised me by pushing the paper far away across the table and then crossed his arms over his chest.

"We don't need to do this today. It's not due until next week." Yoongi

I frowned because he told me earlier that Miss Nan suggest that we have a extra session today, that's why I'm here.

"What? I thought you said we were told to do this."

I pointed between the two of us and he chuckled to sit up and scoot his chair closer to mine.

"I lied. Miss Nan did suggest this I just wanted to spend some more time with you." Yoongi

I smirked and playfully smacked his arm.

"Aw you missed me?"

I giggled at him. I don't know what's come over me but the more time I have spent with him over the last two weeks the more I've felt comfortable with him, that I can joke around. Plus I was slowly starting to gain trust in him, just a little.

"Yes." Yoongi

I stopped giggling to stare at him shocked at of my mind. He spoke so bluntly it caught me off guard and I didn't expect him to say yes or anything at all for that matter.

"Really?"

"Yes. I like spending time with you. You're company is one of the best I've had in years, plus it's good to feel normal other than people always looking at me like some sort of prince." Yoongi

"But you are a prince."

I stated and he nods.

"Yes but some normalcy would be nice once in a while and you give me that and more." Yoongi

More?
What does he mean by more?

I paused for moment thinking of what to say when Yoongi was just watching me with a smile on his face, that dropped the second a new voice came in.

"Aw isn't this cute? A little study date Yoongi?"

Great Namjoons here.

Yoongi jolted up in his seat as Namjoon walks towards us to stand by the end of the table with a smile on his face bit red eyes showing he's pissed. Taehyung comes into view from behind Namjoon and quietly takes a seat refusing to look anywhere near me with a sadden look.

"It's not a date Namjoon. Miss Nan set up the tutor sessions up between Y/n and I." Yoongi

That stung a little bit but I paid no mind to it. His words would be to get Namjoon away who now starts to force out a dark laugh.

"Really? Because I checked Miss Nan's tutor list and it says the two of you only meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Today is Wednesday, so is this not a date or what?" Namjoon

He looks at me then back at Yoongi for an answer. I just sunk in my seat feeling the atmosphere grew thick and tense. I had a bad feeling about this.

"Come one just leave us alone Namjoon. Your just jealous that miss Nan chose me to be her tutor and not you." Yoongi

Yoongi points at Namjoon who stood back with raised brows in disbelief to what he just heard.

"Me? Jealous of that? No! I can assure you I'm not." Namjoon

Ouch.

I'm just gonna ignore that pang in my heart right now. I adjusted myself in my seat putting my legs fully under the table and suddenly met eyes with Taehyung across the table who was staring at me as if he was ready to cry with a quivered lip.

"You are jealous! Stop acting like a child and just fuck off!" Yoongi

"I'm not going anywhere!" Namjoon

He storms around the table to come to my side and I freeze when he stops right next to me and puts his hands on my shoulder.

I closed my eyes wishing he would go away but he doesn't.

"You wouldn't dare! You can't do that!! You'll fucking kill us all id you do that!!!!!" Yoongi

He stands up kicking his chair over as he does so. Even Taehyung stands up to glare at Namjoon who's hands were gently caressing my neck. What the hell is he going to do.

"We'd be better off and you all know it!! We can't live like this, none of us can. I'd be doing us a favour!!" Namjoon

"Namjoon you hurt her you'll regret it, trust me. The pain you'll feel will wish you were dead." Taehyung

He speaks for the first time and I look at him to see him still glaring at Namjoon.

"It's true don't do it." Yoongi

Namjoon scoffs from behind me, his grip tightens around my neck.

"I highly doubt that." Namjoon

Then the next thing I know I'm grabbed by the arm and yanked off my seat to say up but with such force there was a snapped sound that came from my arm and the next thing I know I'm screaming in burning pain.

As quick as I screamed Namjoons lets me go to stumble back against the books and Yoongi pounces on him from behind me while Taehyung jumps over the table to pick me up and run out the library with me in my arms, screaming in pain to whatever just happened to my arm.

The pain was unreal but Taehyung kept running with his vampire even all the way out the school and to the streets and not even stopping until we got the hospital.

Why the hell did Namjoon do that???