Chapter 46🌹

~JOSHUA POV~

After the hectic day Y/n had today Baek and I thought it would be a good idea taking Y/n to see Daehyun even if she is still unconscious but she's at the Yoo house and it seems that Y/n is at one of her most happiest to be at the house. Plus Bong is there also to keep an eye on her. I wouldn't put it passed one of those vampires dick heads to try and come for her.

It was like after her rejection at lunch they woke up from whatever was up their butts and had been trying to talk to her all day. So instead of taking her straight home, we took her here to the Yoo house.

Baek went with Y/n to Daehyun's room where as I wanted to speak to Ren about all of this. I'm sure he'll know what's going on because Bong would of told him by now for sure but Bong only knows of so much such as the after math of what the princes were like after Y/n left and I'm glad she did. I was also happy that Baekhyun didn't get hurt after Jimin practically tackled him to the floor but he held his own and kept Jimin on the floor and prevented him from trying to chase after Y/n.

I was surprised with myself also. I may be a half blood but I didn't know that I could almost use my own strength against a full blooded vampire. I was amazed really and it was Jungkook I was dealing with. Although Bong did really come at a good time after I texted him needing his help because Hoseok was about to run after her with Taehyung and he dealt with them while Baek and I were busy. Thankfully Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi didn't move from their spots and we ignored everyone watching and I suspect it'll be the topic of the school for a while now because it's the biggest drama of the school year so far. Even the teachers that were there didn't interfere because a rejection to a vampire is like ripping out their heart and I almost felt sorry for them, almost.

They deserved what they got and Y/n deserves far better than what they were giving her. It's never been fair for her, then it wasn't fair and now again with all this crap. I needed to speak to Ren about this.

I headed towards Ren's office and I didn't bother to knock either I just entered the office determined to speak to him about what's going on in more depth than what he probably knows.

There stood Ren behind his desk with his back to me and his hands also behind his back staring off at something into the dark night out the large window. I kicked the door closed to let my presence be known and he chuckles in amusement without turning around to face me.

"I knew you were going to show up in my office. Y/n and Baekhyun are here too aren't they?" Ren

I stepped closer towards his desk. I'm not scared of him like any normal people would be because of his powerful aura about him because he was once king before he decided to step down with his siblings. I have memories of my past life as Joy, so I remember seeing him the day he was born as a little baby and growing up. So to me, in my eyes he's still that little boy despite myself being reborn into someone else.

"Yes they're visiting Daehyun to cheer Y/n up after what happened today."

Ren straightened his back and rolled his shoulders.

"Ah yes, Bong told me what happened. Is she okay?" Ren

He asked finally turning around showing his concerned expression on his face but hands still behind his back still standing in front of his window.

"She could be better. It's been hard for her to reject them the way she did. She didn't want to be she felt like it was for the best."

Ren sighs heavily and looks down to his desk as he now comes to stand beside his large wooden chair behind his desk.

"Sadly, I couldn't agree more. They needed it but it seems that after she rejected them, from what Bong has told me four out of the seven of them tried to get to her desperately. Is that right?" Ren

He cocks a brow and I nod, sticking my hands in my pockets randomly inching closer to his desk.

"Yes. They were crushed and I almost felt bad for them just by looking at the state of their faces, it was rough for all of them I think."

Ren nods and walks around his desk to come to stand in front of it and lean against it with his hands on either side of him griping the edge of the wooden desk.

"I didn't think that would work to be honest. I thought we would have to wait months for the spell to be created." Ren

I frowned at his words and came to stand directly in front of him just arms length away.

"What are you talking about?"

He looks at me with his eyes that flicker red for a moment before going back to their normal dark brown.

"I found out what was wrong with them. The moment Butler Choi alerted me of what was happening to the boys and Y/n I did some investigating. It didn't take long to find out but it seems that Jackson the chief advisor has been poisoning the boys with a potion made from a witch. Only a witch could make it but it's suppose to turn a vampires love into something the hate the most. To hate so much that they would be willing to kill it but thankfully the rejection knocked it out of them. Tell me, so after the rejection, did they look at her in anyway like they did before? Like with hatred?" Ren

I thought back for a moment. I didn't really see them near until lunch in the cafeteria but from the way I remember Jungkook and Namjoon speaking to her and the looks the others gave her also and not to mention their behaviour with other woman, especially Yoongi.

"Actually no. After she rejected them they wanted to be near her all the time and call on her as if they were desperate to get her attention. They kept apologising to."

"So completely different to how they were before? Interesting but at least we don't have to wait three months for the potion to redo it all to finish in the making. Then we would of had to try and figure out a way to give it to them." Ren

There was silence between the two of us for a moment. Ren looked down at something from across the room, staring off into his own thought frowning at himself. I too stared down in my own thought.

I just feel sorry for them. All of them, there always something bad happening with them all. There was something then and now theres something now.

Wait did he mention Jackson?

He's not that creepy guy is he that refused to let us upstairs in the castle to look for Y/n is he?

"Hold up. Who's Jackson?"

Still in his own deep thought he frowns deeply and twists his mouth.

"Someone we need to get rid of. He's the cause of everything that's going wrong right now and he's right in the centre of power with the king and queen and not to mention the princes. He's gained all their trusts over the years but we need to get rid of him." Ren

So I bet he is that creepy dude.

"How? How can we get rid of him?"

Ren finally looks at me with a smirk on his face that instantly draws me attention.

"I know a few people. A group more like. It's led by Jimins grandson, my nephew Eun. They've been training for years since Jackson started his divide by framing someone innocent for the death of Nara, Namjoons granddaughter." Ren

I was curious to this group he speaks of and yet shocked to learn that Jackson is the cause to the hatred of half bloods and divided between vampires and humans.

"What group is this?"

Ren chuckles and stands up straight from his leaning position and straightens his red tie.

"You'll find out soon enough. I would like Y/n to meet with them but as of right now. I need to meet up with Jaehoon about somethings. I have a plan but again I will tell all soon enough because Joshua...." Ren

He looks back at me as he walks back around his desk still with his smirk that seemed mischievous, the same look he would pull off as a little boy when he was about to cause trouble.

"This is only the beginning." Ren

Oh man. Why do I have a bad feeling about this?