Chapter 80🌹

~SAKURA POV~

(24 years old)

All my siblings have their soulmates by now. Everyone but me.

I'm jealous I'm not going to lie. I'm the second oldest out of all my siblings yet I haven't met my soulmate at all.

My mom and all my dads keep telling me I will one day but when? That's my question. I know they mean well but I'm almost feeling desperate to meet mine.

Especially how I'm sitting at this massive table with my parents, uncles and aunt and even my siblings with their soulmates. Even Jia is married now and Taemin is engaged!!

I mean Taemin!

That weirdo got engaged before I did.

It's the first dinner we've had with everyone of my siblings soulmates in one room. My mom told me last night we could cancel it so I wouldn't feel left out but I didn't want to do that to them all. They've been looking forward to this day for the last two weeks since our dads finally agreed to meet everyone officially. I guess because we're more girls than boys they're a bit overprotective I guess you could say but my mom puts them in their place most of the time. Not all the time but mostly.

Sitting around this table was hard to see all the loving smiles towards each other and all that crap and even my older brothers Ren and Jeong were here too with their soulmates. I have a great relationship with both of them too and you would think that how they are our older brothers from our parents previous life would be weird but in my life it's not. I know the story as we all do and I love it very much.

Out of my two older brothers I'm closest to Jeong. I talk to him about everything and our shared biological dad Jungkook gets jealous sometimes but we just make fun of him together. It's really funny.

But sitting at this table seeing everyone have a good time while I sit here feeling so alone wasn't fun at all. Every now and again I would noticed Jeong glancing at me as if he was asking me what's wrong or my mom also to look at me with her worried expression. My dads are like that too but I don't want to spoil anyone's fun.

They're having a good time so that's good enough for me.

When everyone was done eating, the table was cleared and I excused myself to leave the table which my dad Jin accepted but as I was leaving the room I heard my dad Jungkook tell someone to follow me.

I didn't look back to see who did. I could hear their steps following me out the dining room and my first thought was it was Jeong.

"Hey Sakura! Are you alright?"

But when I heard his voice I knew it wasn't Jeong.

It was uncle Bong.

I sighed and turned around to face him, now the two of us standing in the corridor a few doors down from the dining room.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just going back to my room."

I went to turn again but he grabbed my wrist and turned me back around to face him. With a gasp I looked up at him with frown upon my face but he wa smiling at me.