Chapter 25🌹

~Y/N POV~

The first week of staying here has gone by so quickly, I mean where has the time gone?

So much as seemed to have happened in just one week but on the plus side my neck is feeling a lot better now.

It was now a Saturday and we just finished lunch but I forgot my phone in my bedroom so I told everyone that I would meet them in the garden and I'll be back real quick for my phone. I can't believe I left it on bed this morning, I bet my dad has been texting me none stop and I had no clue, or even tried to call me which is worse. I'm in so much trouble.

To get my phone Taehyung wanted to come with me since the seven, well six of them have been with me almost every single minute of it's not at night time when going to bed or when I go to the bathroom they're always with us. Daehyun never minded, Joshua is now okay with the idea of them and mostly speaks to Namjoon and Jin. Then there's Baekhyun who is still unsure of the whole idea of the vampires hanging around us. Just because of how they were with me to begin with he has his doubts but keeps the the peace by saying nothing.

The only one that doesn't stick around is Jungkook. I've found him wondering the halls alone sometimes and just yesterday I saw him staring at a painting of what looks like the eighth of us but the woman as me, looking so much more older. I've never seen him look so upset and he even had tears in his eyes until he saw me and then ran away before I could react.

I wanted to ask if he was okay even after the way he is with me, so hostile and filled with hate. I don't like seeing him like this especially after how the others have started to become more open and nicer and they even throw me compliments sometimes too. Not to mention the hugs on a kiss on the cheek they'll give me every now and then it fills me with warmth but there's a part of me missing and I can't help but think it's Jungkook.

Just the thoughts of him swarm my mind all the time since I feel like I miss him even if I don't know him all that well.

Strolling down the long corridor thinking a mix between Jungkook and my dad who must be foaming in anger that I haven't texted him back or contacted him in anyway.

When suddenly I was grabbed by the shoulders and pushed up against the wall just beside my own bedroom door. I automatically squeak in surprise and close my eyes scared to who could of grabbed me so aggressively.

"Open your eyes and look at me!"

I did as he said and opened my eyes since by his tone he was not in the mood for me to disobey and keep my eyes closed. His face was so close to mine as he glared at my shaken form though this didn't seem to faze him at all.

"Why do we have to be soulmates again? Why?!" Jungkook

He banged his fist against the side of my face and I flinch at the impact.

"I-I can't help that, Jung-"

"Don't! Don't say my name! Please!" Jungkook

I wanted to ask why but I was afraid of what he would do if I did.

"You can't be my soulmate again! No, I don't want you to be! It'll all end up like last time!" Jungkook

"Like last time? Jungkook I don't understand."

He lets out a sarcastic laugh with a shake of his head to look down between us for just a moment before glaring back up at me.

"Of course you don't. You don't feel what I feel. What any of us feel!! You left!! I can't help but despise everything about you so I don't feel like getting close to you." Jungkook

Squeezing his eyes shut did he drop his head to rest on my shoulder and I freeze. What's he doing?

"I hate you but I can't help but feel like I need you. I don't want to feel this way anymore, but I can't have you die either. It hurts too much. I want you to stay with me forever and never have this constant thought hanging over my head that you'll leave. Me. Us." Jungkook

He moves his face to the side and I hitched a breath, afraid to move when I felt his nose brush along the crook of my neck. Shivers fell down my spine and with every word he spoke created this hole in my chest that was getting deeper and deeper with every breath he took. It pains me to think he hates me but for reasons I don't understand. I don't even fully understand what he's saying right now.

"There is another way to be sure you don't leave again. Well more than one. I could do both just to be sure." Jungkook

Like what?
What is he going to do?

The next thing he did was take hold of my chin and force my head to the side for more access. His breathing picked up and I felt his hot tongue lick up the way from the nape of my next to just below my ear.

"You taste so good. I bet your blood would taste even better, even for a half blood. Hmm." Jungkook

I couldn't move.
A part of me was saying to stay because I was finally getting that attention from him but at the same time the other part of me was saying to kick him in the jewels and run for it.

"Would do you say y/n? Should I do this and be sure that you don't leave me? We could take this to the bedroom." Jungkook

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. Why does he think I'll leave him? Leave all of them?

"Just one bite and a little play everything will be alright." Jungkook

Play?
What does he mean by that?

He gently kisses my neck gently but shutters as he does so almost as if his legs were ready to buckle underneath him. His hold on my chin remains firm as I couldn't move and again I felt his tongue just moments before his sharpen teeth brush along my skin.

Jungkook took a deep breath and again I closed my eyes ready for what was to come but instead in the matter of seconds his weight was lifted off from me and he screamed in rage.

Opening my eyes again I was welcomed to the sight of a man literally sitting on top of Jungkooks chest who was desperately trying to get back up kicking his legs and eyes glowing red with his anger. I couldn't see the mans face but only his back and his black short hair.

"Get off me!! Who the fuck are you?!" Jungkook

He screamed and then Ren suddenly appeared with the other six vampires completely shocked to what they are witnessing. To see their brother fighting with an unknown man.

"Let's get him to my office now!" Ren

The unknown man stands up over Jungkook who tries to punch him but was quick to dodge it and grab his fist and force him to stand but then grabs his face and forced Jungkook to look into his eyes. At first he refused to look at the man but then gave in and immediately relaxed when he seen the mans face.

"Y/n! Are you okay?! What happened?" Taehyung

He rushes over to me with the others patting down my sides and arms checking that I was okay and I was. Just shocked more than anything.

I could only watch how the man then wraps his arm around Jungkook and guides him down the corridor all while keeping his face turned away from me, who is he and how did he get Jungkook so calm?

"Y/n are you sure you're okay?" Ren

He asks me and I nod at him once Jungkook and the man disappear around the corner.

"Right gentlemen come with me. Y/n I'll have Bong and your friends meet you in your room okay?" Ren

Again I nod and then with one last look did the vampires run off again leaving me alone in the corridor.

I blink a few times to gather my thoughts then shaking my head did I walk to my bedroom door and open it to then rush to my bed and fall face first down on the mattress.

What just happened made me speechless. Does Jungkook hate me like he says he does? What was get going to do to me? How could a bite make him feel more secure of his insecurities at the thought of me going somewhere?

None of it makes sense.