Chapter 21: Love birds.

Shay

Two days passed already after we told our family about our relationship. They were totally cool about it and it made me happy that they accepted us together.

Ariana and I were also doing great. She was a little bit busy since she wanted to release a new song before the tour even starts. Like, stop already.

She was often at the studio spending time to write, produce, everything and I couldn't be more proud.

While I relaxed on my couch suddenly my phone started to blow up.

iMessage:

dimples🤍: can u
dimples🤍: pick me up from the studio
dimples🤍: Oh
dimples🤍: please baby🥺

me: didn't u came with yo car?

dimples🤍: I told Victoria that bitch to drive me
dimples🤍: she went homeeeeeee and left me here ALONE🥺

me: you're so different Grande

dimples🤍: so? What's that supposed to mean?

me: woho chile ms valentine
me: I'll be there in 10

dimples🤍: YAYYYYYY🥰
dimples🤍: drive safe okay?
dimples🤍: please
dimples🤍: I still need u
dimples🤍: 🤍😏
dimples🤍: NO NO NO NO
dimples🤍: I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT

me: drop it grande
me: see ya in a few🤍

dimples🤍: pls drive safe 💗

I smiled to myself as I stood up, took the keys and sitting into the car. She was everything to me. I mean I shared with her everything, I told her about so many bad things which changed my life. Bur somehow they didn't mean anything to me when I had her. She made everything bad disappear in a matter of seconds.

I arrived a few minutes ago and just as I wanted to grab my phone and text her, she stepped in. A wide smile made it's way on my lips as we faced each other.

„Hey my baby" she squealed and wrapped her arms around me placing her soft lips on mine.

„It's not very often that I say that I missed somebody, but I missed you" I mumbled and she chuckled as we pulled away.

„How was studio?"
„Pretty good, I finished the lyrics of the song" she explained.

„Can I read it?"
„-No! Don't you dare to read it, you'll hear it when it's finished, okay?" I nodded and with a small smile.

„Did Vic already suspected something, or did she asked about us?" Ariana shook her head In response.

„But she suggested to go to the beach tomorrow, Her, Court, Doug, Njomza, Alexa, Taya, Mao, Tiley, Cam, Kai, the whole dance team so you too, and me" I let out a chuckle before I placed my hand on her thigh rubbing up and down.

„So we tell em' tomorrow, right?" she nodded.

„You don't know what I found, wait a sec" she took her phone out hesitantly searching on Instagram for something.

„First, You're gonna die because of it, and second, I knew it always!" She said and now I became nervous.

Instagram