Chapter 11: Don't ever scare me like that.

^^^
Ariana

„Call 911" Tiley yelled as everyone ran towards the backstage room.

There I saw her, laying on the ground not moving. I immediately pushed everyone away just to finally kneel down.

„Shay, open your eyes" I placed my hand on her cheek. I felt tears in my eyes which were about to leave my eyes.

„Shay please"
„Ariana come here, Brian's already calling the ambulance" Scott pulled me back. Tears stormed out my eyes.

„D-Did she stop breathin?" I asked trough sobs and Scott just looked at me pulling me into a hug.

Did she stop? Did she left me? What happened to her.

While I was in Scotts arms, Tiley checked on her the whole time. After 20 minutes, the paramedics arrived and made all go out except Tiley and I.

„What happened to her?" one of them asked.
„We dong know, we just found her laying like this" Tiley responded as I tried to catch my breath.

„Did she eat already something?" he questioned again.
„I-d-don't know, typically s-she eats w-when she wakes up"

„Ma'am please sit down you look really pale, we don't want you to collapse" I nodded slowly and took my seat on the couch again.

I swear to god if something happens to her...I literally couldn't take it. She is supposed to be here. With me.

„She's stable, I guess she didn't eat since I heard her stomach rumbles, make sure you'll give her something to eat as soon as she wakes up" he told us as tiley picked her up and placed her on the couch.

He led the paramedics out while I placed Shay's head on my lap going trough her hair.

„Don't ever scare me like that, I can't loose you" I whispered placing a soft kiss on her forehead.
„You mean too much to me so you can't let me here"

„I'm already addicted Shay" I whispered and kissed her cheek following by wiping away my tears.

I stayed like that for one hour until she finally opened her beautiful eyes. I immediately looked at her and a smile appeared on her face.

„What happened?"
„You were unconscious, didn't you eat anything?" she shook her head and I sighed in disbelief.

„And why? You need to eat before you do the practice, you scared the shit out of me" I caressed her cheeks as she let out a yawn.

„I'm sorry, I just thought to grab lunch with you afterwards but I guess I was very hungry" she let out a chuckle and I rolled back my eyes.

„I want you to care about it Shay, I didn't know what I would do when I loose you—"

My past rushed trough my mind.

I remembered him. I remember that he was supposed to be here with us. With me.

„Ari, why are you crying?" Shay immediately sat up and pulled me in a hug. Her arms were wrapped around me, tightly. I felt different when I was in her arms.

„Don't cry, I'm sorry I swear to god, I'm so sorry, don't cry" she hugged me so tightly that I felt so comfortable.

She didn't ask me anything. She just let me cry in her embrace.

After a few minutes, I pulled out and looked at her as she placed her hand on my cheek. We were very close and I could feel her breath.

„Don't cry okay? You're so perfect and I don't want you to crime because of my dumb ass" she whispered.

I slowly leant in our lips just a few inches apart.

Suddenly the door was opened by my brother who I didn't even know was here.

„Hey sister" he yelled and ran towards me. He gave me a firm hug and did the same with Shay. They introduced to each other and they started talking as Tiley brought a pizza for Shay.

„Here you told me it's your favorite" they looked at each other and I could say that jealously became a part of my body.

„Thanks, you want some?" he shook his head and went out again leaving us three alone. Frankie took also a piece and me too as we started having a conversation.

It surprised me that Frankie really liked her, like he's talking to her with so much curiosity.

„If I wouldn't be gay, I would definitely date you" he whispered into her ear as I rolled back my eyes.
„Do you have a Brother?" she nodded and Frankie squealed following by biting his bottom lip.

„Is he-maybe interested-"
„You're actually with Hale" I cut him off and sent him the stare.

„I understand, uh I'll go out, you don't so practice today don't ya?"
„Shay doesn't feel good, without her I can't do the session" I responded and he nodded as he left the room.

„He's so cute" Shay muttered to me taking a bite of her pizza.
„But I'm cuter"

„You obviously are"
„Knew it" I told her back and kissed her cheek as she enjoyed her pizza.

„Uh-we'll go home okay? I'm gonna tell em' that we'll practice tomorrow because I need you for this dance" I told making eye contact.

„Which one?"
„Uh-you know- my new song ‚just like magic', you have to grab my hips and move them and so on, but you obviously don't feel good so we will practice tomorrow, okay?" she nodded her head.

I went out and told everyone that the session for today is done so they could go home.

Afterwards I made my way back to Shay who was taking on her jacket.

„Where are you going?"
„Nowhere, I just wonder we could practice a bit, I'm feeling better and I'm really full, let's practice, it's gonna be a lot easier tomorrow for the others" she suggested and I nodded in.

Both of us went into the venue and we started doing the dance as the background music turned louder.

„Okay 5..6...7...8 and now back forth" I told her and she did the same movement I did. Then the part came when she had to place her hands on my hips.

„Okay and now" she did as I said and placed her hands on my hips moving them up and down my sides causing me to let out a satisfy moan. I didn't know if she heard that but her touch was fascinating.

It wasn't rough but it wasn't also too soft. It was Perfect. She looked me in my eyes as we did the move. I bit my bottom lip constantly when suddenly someone turned off the music box. Both of us snapped out and let go of each other and I could immediately say that I miss her touch on my body. Her hands on me.

„What the fuck, Frankie?" I yelled at him and he just sent me a grin.

„You two really practice a bit?"
„Yeah? So what about it? Shay's feeling better" I mocked back at him and he just rolled back his eyes.

„Let's grab some food guys" he suggested and both of us nodded our heads.

We went into the backstage room, grabbed our jackets and went out with Frankie. He decided to go to a restaurant so we just followed him.

That's the only thing we did, Frankie and Shay were laughing their ass off as Frankie told her about my childhood and how I fell from a tree.

Just as we wanted to go home, someone held me by my wrist pulling me back.

...

Hey guys, like I said I'm back with this kind of ‚fill' chapter. I'm sitting for fucking 4 hours in a train waiting to finally arrive...

Also it's so embarrassing my mom packed like 4 bags and I packed my suitcase so it's quit full:) everyone's looking at me :D AND I MAY ADD THAT I DRANK TWO SODA CANS AND I HAVE TO PEE BUT I'M AFRAID OF LETTING MY STUFF HERE SO I'M FCKING HOLDING IT BACK FOR IDK HOW MANY HOURS

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter and you're stayin safe and healthy🥺 didn't proofread.

XOXO