Chapter 78: Happy New Year.

Ariana

-Flashback-

„10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-0, Happy New Year" all of us yelled starting to hug each other.

All of us were here. Or to be exactly, my favorite people were here at mine. But one wasn't. Her. The woman I needed the most. The woman who is my today and tomorrow. My everything.

„Cheers guys" we said at the same time clinking our glasses with champagne.

„I wish you all a good and happy new year with a lot of success and just a lot of positivity." my mom announced as we clinked glasses another time.

We were drinking and having a good night, dancing, playing dumb games, deep-talking.

At some point the doorbell rang and I wondered who it could be. I mean who's coming over at New Year in the middle of the night. It's 3 am. Some of the people I invited already fell asleep or are having sex in some of my bathrooms.

I mean Nonna and mom fell asleep 20 minutes ago, Courtney is having sex with Normani and the rest is getting drunk.

I walked over to the door and my eyes widened. That's a cliche. I felt like I was in a movie since she was in front of me. Her make up on point, her hair beautiful and curly, her outfit sexy as hell. And the look she gave me was just—to melt in seconds.

„Hey" she spoke up.

I wanted to respond badly but I was like muted from everything.

„I wanna-wish you a happy new year Ariana—thank you for the—last year and everything we've been through—I'm so glad I got to know you and I'm thanking you for picking me to be your dancer and all—because we wouldn't experience any of this if it wasn't for it." she uttered and I smiled feeling tears in my eyes.

„-I wanna thank you" I somehow stuttered.

„I'm so happy for everything but at the same time—I'm so sorry for everything you've been trough the last year because of me."

„We should've had this talk sooner but I'm really really sorry for breaking your heart, giving you trust issues—everything. I just wish I could change what I did. Because I really really love you Shay." I stepped out of my house closing the door.

Even though I wore a dress, it was still very warm outside.

„I never stopped loving you" I said gripping her hand.

I wondered she didn't yank it away.

„And I can't even describe the anger and the pain towards myself—I really hate myself for being a cheater a bitch and I don't know what. But what I know is that I really love you a lot. And even if you don't believe me—take anything from me because I just need you." I added.

Our hands were locked while our fingers started to lace within each other.

Her bottom lip was between her teeth as she looked at the ground, then up to me.

„She always did this when she was nervous. I knew her body language. Very good.

„I'm sorry for everything and I know it's hard to believe when I say it—because I said it so many times and I broke my promises every time but I really really want you. I want you to be my wife and my kids mom. Only you. No one else. There is only you in my head."

When I ended my sentence I just saw her getting closer to me, her hand being placed on my waist rubbing up and down. Her other hand went up to my face and put a strand of hair behind my ear.