Chapter 82: Evolving.

Shay

The day passes somehow and I felt heartbroken. Knowing that she, despite promising me not to meet him or having any contact to him, still talked to him behind my back made me sick in my stomach. I can't lie and say that I feel good because that would be a lie but I know that it was for better.

And honestly, I can't fight for something alone. A relationship is about two people and it should be both sided. The last few months I often had the feeling that I gave more into this relationship. I simply did more like organizing dates, making sleepovers and so on. I know that these are little things in a relationship but they mean a lot. To me.

I had a hard time sleeping and a hard time waking up and getting ready for the day. I felt worthless and unmotivated like someone just played with me and threw me away because I wasn't good enough anymore.

Gladly my friends came over quite often and Jaden and Victoria came with my niece so I didn't even have the time to be sad or to cry.

Right now I was at home on my laptop looking for a new travel destination so I can take time apart from all of this. Also I wanna tell Arianas fans that we aren't together anymore because it kind of hurts seeing all of these edits and then I can announce it and just shut my phone and be somewhere else like in Paris or something.

After searching for almost an hour, I found a nice apartment near a beach in Montego Bay. I always wanted to go there for so long, I feel like it's just a vibe and I hadn't a big problem with being there by myself.

My flight would be tomorrow at five o'clock in the morning so I had some time to get ready and pack my stuff and everything.

iMessage:

ariana: hey, can we talk? I'm having a little break right now and I need to see you

: Ariana I'm not in the mood for talking to anyone if I'm being honest

ariana: I know and I know that I'm the last person you probably wanna talk to but I need to see you

: alright
: can you come to my place?
: I can't get out I got stuff to do

ariana: I'm there in 5

: okay

I sighed hating myself that I couldn't just tell her to keep herself away from me. That's exactly why I need this week off. Or maybe a month. Maybe I'll just move to Jamaica to live on the beach.

I quickly put on a shirt and some shorts. Normally I wouldn't mind Ariana seeing me in my sports bra but I'm just too uncomfortable right now.

Five minutes passed a little bit too fast and she was already ringing on my door. I opened it up and told her to come in. She led herself into the living room taking a seat where she was always sitting. Left side of the couch on the edge.

„I'm listening" I uttered coldly. I saw it in her eyes that it made her sad.

„I wanted to ask you if it's really over with us Shay...I'm devastated since we broke up." she cried looking at me waiting for a response.

„It is over. I wish it would be otherwise but I just don't have any trust in you. And honestly, there must be something between Dalton and you when it's still that type of connection after such a long time. And I hate that lying shit, I just wanted you to be honest with me. Always."