Chapter 59: Flying home.

Shay

On the next day, I woke up at 5 am since my flight was at 10 am and I needed to pack something more.

I was taking a shower thinking about what last night happened. It was so beautiful to be so close to somebody I loved that much. Especially so close to the person I love the most.

When I finished showering, I did my daily skin care and make up routine until it was something around 6:30 am.

Afterwards I went into the kitchen and started to make breakfast which was going to be some pancakes and a bowl of fruit. Arianas jet will take off at 1 pm so I would let her sleep till 9 am. Then I'll wake her to say goodbye.

When I finished my breakfast I sat down and started eating scrolling trough my phone. I wasn't that active so I got a lots of dm's which I tried to answer.

At some point I was on Arianas page and looked trough her Instagram. The last pic she posted was 4 days ago so it was still ‚new'.

Instagram

Liked by billieeilish, nickiminaj, theweeknd and 15

Liked by billieeilish, nickiminaj, theweeknd and 15.076.003 others

nickiminaj miss you
theweeknd 🔜🔜🔜🔜❤️

victoriamonet what are you looking at
arianagrande @victoriamonet 😌😌😌

She was without any doubt the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Not just the way she looked, but the way she gives me love. After everything we went trough I could say that both of us are hundred percent happy again. Of course I was still a bit afraid of what the future will do to us. But I'm hundred percent aware that we're be happy.

I felt warm hands going from my shoulder down to my collarbone, soft wet lips on my neck.

„Good Morning my love" her morning voice appeared closer than ever into my ear. It sounded soft but still sexy.

When I turned with the barstool, I saw her beautiful face which wasn't covered with make up at all. Her facial traits shew up as soon as I took a closer look.

Her lips swollen, her neck full covered with purple marks and red bite marks which leaded down to her collarbone and to her breasts. She was only wearing a bathrobe and managed to look sexier then ever.

„Good Morning baby" I responded back placing my hand behind her neck. Her hair was in a messy bun so there were some loose hair which I placed behind her ear.

„I hope you slept good" she let out a chuckle not even thinking to face me.
„I did Ms. Davis, what about you?"
„I think I can agree Ms. Grande"

I hated it when she does this. I wanted her to look at me.

„Babygirl, loose that attitude I told you" I said harsh as the my grip on her arms tightened. Not too tight so I could hurt her, but tighter than before.