Chapter 26: Point of view.

^^^^^^^^^^
Ariana

After our hot shower session, we put on some comfortable clothes and lay down on the bed. I was really exhausted now. From the sex but also from the whole day.

Tomorrow was Saturday so I needed to throw a release party right? I mean I didn't wanna make it big, just a small get together, a few friends and that's it. I wanna everyone to hear it.

Right now, my head was resting on Shay's lap while she went trough my hair. I was so sure to fall asleep but somehow I managed to stay awake.

„Baby?" shay hummed in response when I looked up at her.

„How should we tell my fans?"
„Simple, we're gonna just do it. Oh and by the way there were Tweets why you didn't express yourself towards the subject with Dalton." she uttered and I sighed.

„So what should I say? I'm just not with him, I'm with you and he's my past. I don't care about him. I care about us and about what will happen."

She smiled caressing my cheek.

„You are so perfect do you know that?" she questioned and I smiled before she placed her lips on mine.

„We just tell em, some will support, some won't, but it doesn't matter as long as you're happy, okay?" she explained and I nodded.

„I love you so much Shay, for real I mean it. You know sometimes I think-every guy I was with, every relationship I had was a reason to meet you. Like a destiny or something like that. Maybe everything what happened to me, had to happen so I could find you." I uttered tears forming in my eyes.

„God I love you so much" she mumbled and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

We continued to talk and at some point both of us fell asleep.

On the next morning I woke up next to an empty bedside. A cold shiver came over my body when I didn't feel her body next to me. I sat up rubbing my eyes looking around.

„Baby?" I yelled trough the house but I didn't hear any respond. Did she left?

I staggered downstairs into the kitchen just to find a note on the kitchen counter next to some fluffy pancakes.

Good morning baby,

I hope you slept good. When you read this it will probably be something around 1 pm. I left at 8 to pick up everything for the release party so don't worry. I know I could've send you a message but I guess that's more romantic right?

Anyway, I'll be back in the afternoon with everything. I left the decoration stuff for the house in the guest room.

I love you

-Shay

I smiled at the note she left and took the plate with me into the living room. My dogs were all cuddled up with me while I watched ‚Peaky Blinders'.

Shay started the show and I got addicted to watch it. She will probably kill me for watching without her and I could care less.

When I finished with breakfast, I walked upstairs and took a long shower afterwards doing my make up and change.

Instagram