Chapter 20: Family dinner.

Ariana

A few weeks went by very fast. Shay and I we're doing great, we didn't fight over little things and we were really happy. Actually I felt like I was happy after a long time. And I was happy that it was because her. We didn't tell anyone but to be honest, everyone was already suspecting.

A few things happened it the past few weeks like I started to write a song about her. I just wanted it because I appreciate her being there. No not just because she was my girlfriend, it's because she's something special. She was kind, lovely, caring just everything good.

I didn't finish it yet but I will the next few days. Oh and if I may add, tour was gonna start in like 2 and a half months. I was really happy about it to see my fans again. I missed them so much and I was so happy to share my life with them.

Right now, Shay and I were at the supermarket since we wanted to bake a cake. Our family's were coming over today. We decided to finally tell them. I felt ready, she felt too.

„We need this chocolate for the cake" Shay mumbled looking from her phone to the shelves.
„Why don't we take this one?" I questioned pointing to another one.

„But the Internet says-you know what, take whatever you want but I'm not gonna bake the cake with you" I poured my lips and she sighed.

„I know that you will help me" I smiled and she let out a chuckle.

We bought all ingredients and drove home. While we were in the car, Shay's phone constantly blew up.

„Who's that?" I asked with curiosity behind it.
„Oh-nobody" she sent me a wink as she tried to provoke me.

And she could. It was way to easy to provoke me, especially when it's about her.

„Sha-"
„-I'm kidding, it's Courtney" she cut me off and I let out a deep breath.

Courtney and Shay talked about what happened between them and they decided to stay friends. Like they're best bitches maybe more than Courtney and I have ever been. Also Courtney laid eyes on her brother Jaden. I got to know him and he was really cool, they didn't look even familiar but he was cute. Not as cute as my baby but he was cute.

When we arrived my house, we placed all the bags on the kitchen counter and sighed in relief.

„Okay, what should we do first?" I asked facing my girlfriend.
„I told you I'm not gonna help you babu"

„You're kidding right?" she shook her head ins response and I let out a sigh.
„But I'm bad at baking and cooking and everything what has to do with being in the kitchen" I whispered pouting my lip.

„That's your problem"
„Baby please" I begged as she sat on the couch.

I pushed her down so she was laying with her back against the couch. I got on top of her and cupped her cheeks.

„Please baby" I placed my lips on hers and I felt her not kissing back.

After a few kisses, I felt her pressing her lips against mine. Her hands rested on my hips as she squeezed them tightly.

„You gonna help me right?" I asked as we pulled away.
„Get off of me and I will"

I was amazed by myself that Shay and I still didn't have sex. I mean every time we wanted, something interrupted us. I felt sexual frustrated very often but I didn't show it to her. It wasn't her fault so I couldn't blame her.