Chapter 76: Do the right thing.

Shay

We arrived London a few hours ago and were chilling in the hotel room by now.  I was laying on her lap while she went trough my hair. I felt so safe with her. Even though nothing was okay in my life and I had a lot of things needing to get done, like discuss things out with Ariana and all, I still enjoyed the little moments.

„I wanna take you out"  Lani said and I smiled.
„What if somebody see's us?" I questioned sounding worried.

„That's why—I ordered some good food which will be served in our room" I smiled kissing her lips.

This woman was so caring.

„Why do you need to be so perfect?" I asked and she chuckled.
„I gotta ask you the same question Ms. Davis"

-

After having dinner, we were laying in bed watching tv. My hand rubbed up and down her thigh remembering me what I was doing before we went to London.

With my hand, I always got higher and higher making her breath hitch for a few seconds.

„Baby" she whispered looking at me.

Her beautiful eyes got darker and a wide smirk made it's way on my lips.

I attached my lips to hers and kissed her passionately. Every time I deepened the kiss more and more and my hands made it's own way to her beautiful body. I was first rubbing up and down her sides and then grabbing her ass.

But before I took things further, I pulled away and stood up.

„I need you to do something for me—I never did this before—but I wanna try it—with you and for you" I said and she smiled standing up too.

„I'm in baby" she said and I smiled pecking her lips.

I walked over to my suitcase and took out the blindfold as well as some handcuffs.

„I want you all for myself alright?" I told her and I was really wondering that she let me be the dominant part since it's always her.

„I'm all yours babygirl"

I smiled and kissed her again. I pushed her onto the bed and started to kiss from her lips, to her neck.

I took her hands and placed them above her head cuffing them onto the bed frame but not before taking off her upper clothes.

You are beautiful" I said out loud and she blushed.

That's when I also attached the blindfold around her eyes.

„I'll be back in a second"

I kissed her lips a last time before I went into the bathroom debating on which lingerie I should put on.

Just as I wanted to take the red one, my phone rang.

„Hello?" I said into the phone the only thing I was hearing, were quit muffles. I immediately looked at the caller ID and it said Joan.

„Joan what happened?" I asked and heard her breath out.

I quickly walked into the bedrooo releasing Kehlani from the bed and throwing a shirt at her so she wasn't naked anymore.

„Joan please talk to me what happened, why are you crying" I asked her going trough my hair.
„A-Ariana is-i-in hospital" she somehow got out and that's when I felt a sting.

„What? What happened-"
„-I-don't know—I'm driving to the hospital right now— Courtney's there" she cried out and I sighed.

„Mama G listen, stay strong alright? Don't let yourself down, I'm not in the states right now but I'll come as fast as I can alright?"