Chapter 51: It's a very personal song.

Shay

Vic and I were setting up the whole table with some decoration and plates and everything. I was really excited to see her again but I was also afraid of how it'll be. Will I still feel the same?

„Are you excited?" Victoria asked as we made eye contact.
„If it's not obvious, yeah I totally am"

„You don't have to be, everything is gonna be great. And you know, even if you don't feel the same, you could still be friends with her, help each other a lot, things like these you know?"

„Yeah but I'm afraid Vic. I don't wanna get hurt again I swear it was so hard to live with the feeling to not be good enough for someone. Why did she cheat? I don't get it. I really tried to show her so much love, I tried to show her how much I loved her, how much she was worth to me, and she? She went back to her ex."

„We're human, we're always gonna make mistakes that's for sure baby" she told me as I wiped away the tears in my eyes.

„I'm just so afraid that she'll leave me again if we make up again like-"
„-she would never play you Shay, I know ariana for a very long time and I swear to everything I love, she'd never do something like that. Yeah she cheated, she was such a bitch, she is dumb but she regretted everything and she's such a mess. I saw her crying all day and all night. She misses you as much as you miss her." I nodded as Vic pulled me into a hug.

„It's gonna be okay. So it's like that now, Jaden, Courtney and I will go for a swim but obviously Courtney won't tell Ariana to take a bikini with her so it's just the two of you and you can talk"

„Okay okay—it will be good right?" she nodded her head repeatedly. „You'll see, I'm so looking forward for you to see both of you together again." Victoria smiled at me causing me to let out a giggle.

We continued to place everything on the table, decorating everything around us too until it was perfect.

-

At some point is was 6 pm so that meant that she'll be here in more than half an hour. I was doing my make up after I changed into my white dress for tonight. Some last changes, and I finished the whole look. I applied a necklace and some other accessories. The last thing was taking on my white heels in which I made my way downstairs.

„You got this Shay" I mumbled to myself when I faced myself in the mirror.

When I received the place under the big pavilion where we were about to have our dinner, I started to feel nervous and anxious. I didn't see her for such a long time and I don't want things to be awkward between us.

„Hey sis, you okay?" Jaden asked me, pulling me out of my thoughts.
„Hm? Yeah uh, I'm just a bit nervous you know" he responded with a smile and just gave me a firm hug leaving to Vic afterwards.

The only thing we did now, was standing in front of the pavilion waiting for Courtney and Ariana to arrive.

„Hey you got this Shayls" Vic whispered while I tried to breath normally.
„But what if I fai-"

„-Hey guys" I heard two different voices behind us. Even if she'd be miles away from me, I'd recognize her voice, the voice which once sang a song for me, told me beautiful words.

I slowly turned around just to be met with her. She wore a red tight dress in combination with some red louboutin high heels.

Our eyes immediately connected as we were checking up on each other. I was analyzing her body, every movement she made while I thought that the moment lasted forever.

„Hey, oh my god you look stunning" Victoria said to Ariana breaking our eye contact.

„Uh-Than-Thank you, you look beautiful too" Ariana responded giving Vic a hug. Afterwards Courtney came to me and hugged me.