Chapter 7: Beach Day.

Shay

It was next the next day. I woke up at 2 pm at my house and I immediately went into the bathroom and took a long shower. I enjoyed it so much. Since today Ariana and I were going to the beach, I needed to pack stuff, buy some snacks, alcohol, things for a party.

When I finished the karaoke session in the shower, I got out and found myself some clothes I could wear. I decided for a crop top, some matching high-waist shorts over my Bikini. Also I added my Alexander McQueen sneakers.

Afterwards, I did my make up and added some Accessoires like a anklet on my ankle, a bracelet and a necklace. I also added some earrings and tied my hair in a bun.

iMessage:

ariana🤍: shayyyy
ariana🤍: r u ready

me: I am wbu

ariana🤍: me too I'm waiting for u

me: I'll be there soon
me: oh and we have to stop at some store
me: I need to buy some shit
me: did I invite someone?

ariana🤍: I invited Victoria Njomza Taya and Courtney

me: Courtney?

ariana🤍: yuh

me: okay, I'll see u in a few

ariana🤍: drive safe🤍

me: you're so cute grande 🥺

ariana🤍: 😎😎😎😎😎😎

I took my keys and sat into my car. I was really excited to see everyone again.

A few minutes of driving and I arrived Arianas big house. I texted her a few times and about 2 minutes later she opened my car door and sat in.

She looked some beautiful. She wore a white oversized shirt and some white Nike Air Force 1's.

Her hair was in a ponytail but she let her natural curls and didn't straighten it.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in a long hug. Her scent was so good. She smelled like-something sweet I don't know.

When we pulled away she looked at me. I could say that she scanned my body just like I did hers.

„You're looking amazing" I told her honestly and I could see a small blush appearing on her face.
„I can just give it back Ms. Davis" I winked at her and started the engine.

„So you invited Courtney and the rest?" she nodded her head.
„How'll they come when I didn't even text you the address?" I questioned raising an eyebrow. Her head immediately snapped in my direction and I couldn't hold back the grin.

„C-Can you-" I bursted out into laughter as I took my phone. Since the traffic light got green I handed her the phone and told her she should text Courtney.

„Okay uh-Text her the beach is near the restaurant we were when she took me out" I told Ariana as I saw how her jaw clenched.

„That's it?" I nodded.
„Oh, it's not, you can also add a few heart emojis please" I teased and I felt her stare.

„It was a jok-"
„-I don't care Shay-I don't fucking care" she cut me off but by her face expression I could tell that she did care although she denied the fact.

We drove to a grocery store where I booth some snacks and some alcohol afterwards we continued to drive.

-