Chapter 79: Why do you like these pics?

Shay

„Oh my god it's so cute, my little baby" I smiled as I looked at the ultrasound pics which I got from
Jaden. Victoria was already in the fifth month.

-

Everything was going great. Ariana and I. My family. My friends. Everyone is just living their best life right now and I couldn't be happier.

Except for the thing that Ari and I still didn't even plan anything for our engagement. We were just living our life's as fiancées and we were pretty fine. Of course we wanted to get married soon but there are so many things which had priority, for example Arianas new album and my modeling career.

Right now I was laying on the bed in the new house Ariana and I bought together. It's located in Hollywood Hills and it's so big and beautiful.

When I saw her coming trough the door with a stressed face, I sat up.

„What you doing babe?" I questioned her with a smile as she started looking for something in our walk in closet.

„I lost my damn car keys in some of my jackets. I searched for them for already one hour." she answered in a pissed tone at which I rolled my eyes.

„The Tesla keys?" she hummed.

„They're in my jacket, you put them there because you said you'll loose them."

She looked up and came towards me.

„So you decided to tell me now? After I searched up the whole house? Thank you so much."

„I didn't know you were looking for these keys and I thought that you'd remember." I laughed at her as she came to me and pushed me on the bed crawling on top of me.

„Less talking baby" she whispered as she pecked my lips a few times.

„Thats a tip for you with your big ass mouth" I provoked and she pouted.

„Why you need your keys now anyway?"
„I wanna go out with Doug, we wanna stop at the studio so we can listen to some songs."

„Have fun with that, I'll maybe go to Jaden's and Vic's" I told her and she nodded and kissed my lips.

We loved kissing each other a lot.

„Alright I gotta go, I'll text you baby" she got up and grabbed her bag and her notebook.

„Have a good time baby, love you"
„Love you too" She answered and left after kissing my lips the last time.

-

„Did you hear from mom and dad anything?" I asked Jaden while we were sitting in the living room.
„I heard them but they're more talking to Vic and the baby" he said lightly jealous as I laughed.

„We gotta get used to it soon. When my little babyboo is here, everyone will love him or her more than anyone." I said and placed my hand over Vic's stomach.

She looked so beautiful being pregnant. The baby bump looked so cute and the way she looks. She really fits into being a mother as well as my brother for being a dad.

„Did you and Ariana already had the talk?" Vic asked and I immediately knew what she was talking about.

„A couple of times but nothing too serious"

„Does she want a baby soon?" Jaden asked me and I shrugged.

„I guess, she'd like to have one right now but it's just too soon I think. We're not even married and it's just going on too much right now with business and career and everything. But we definitely want a little Babygirl."

„You betta-Vic and I wanna be uncle and auntie too" Jaden hissed with a serious tone which made me laugh.

iMessage:

fiancée💕: where u at

me: J and v's u?

fiancée💕: Studio
fiancée💕: I miss you pls come to me

me: we saw each other just a few hours ago

fiancée💕: I can and will see you wherever I want
fiancée💕: let's go home
fiancée💕: I'll see you there

me: you're such a bitch
me: I just started talking to them
me: I'll be home in a few

I said bye to my brother and Victoria and left the house to my car.

When I arrived home Ariana was already sitting on the couch in the living room.

„What took you so long?" she asked me as I kissed her lips.
„LA Traffic my dear fiancée, LA traffic" I smashed my body next to her taking out my phone and starting to scroll trough Instagram.

„Who's this?" she questioned as I liked a picture from a girl.

„I don't know but her style is pretty lit" I said and I already knew she was getting jealous.

She was very jealous for the past few months. Very, very jealous.

„Why you liking her pics?"
„Because I like her style?" I answered but it came out more as a question.

„So you don't like mine?"
„Did I sad that?" she was death staring me right now but I'll try to act like I don't notice it.

„Why are you scrolling trough her page now?" she asked me again as I let out a deep breath.
„Because I wanna see from where these clothes are, Ariana."

„You don't find me attractive anymore?"
„Oh my god who said that did I say that or what?" I was pissed.

„You didn't like my last picture. So that means you don't find me sexy or attractive. But then you're liking other bitches posts?"

„I guess I didn't see it." I told her and she sighed.
„Maybe you just don't want me"

„Can you please shut up" I said and threw my phone onto the side.

„Then why do you keep liking other woman's posts-" I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers.

We moved in sync and she immediately got on top of me and started smirking. She just wanted some sex. I knew it.

„You love me?" she questioned me and I smiled.
„Mhm. A lot."

Her fingers were tangled in my hair as I already started to unzip her vest.

I moved my lips to her neck. She moved her neck to the side to give me more space as I gave her wet and sloppy kisses knowing exactly where her spot is. Quit moans we're escaping her mouth and I felt myself getting horny just from hearing those sounds.

„You're such a bitch for always getting me into bed like this. You just could've said that you're super horny as always." I told her between kisses.

„It's more fun like this"

I picked her up and went upstairs to our bedroom.

...

⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️

Hey guys I know I didn't post for a while but I had so much to do with school and shit. I'll try to update this more often so I can finish it.

To the important part, I'll release a new book right now. It's a BEYNIKA story so for all those who'd like to read this, I'll post it right after I publish this chapter. It's called „EYES FOR YOU"

Thanks for 91k reads on this one. I'm thankful and I hope you like the story so far.