Chapter 27: Look what I found.

Ariana

The week went by very fast and Shay and I did perfect than ever before. We spent always time together and we also had a two dates before the tour starts.

Today was the day, we took off to the first place of tour which was Albany. Tomorrow was the first show and I was very excited to see my fans, talk to them, answer questions and of course sing for them.

I was at my place packing all my stuff. My outfits were already in my private jet as well as my heels.

I just packed some other random clothes as I went trough my closet. Suddenly I found a hoodie which I immediately recognized. It was Shay's.

It was her hoodie and it smelt still like her. I inhaled the scent a few times making me smile. Shay wasn't at mine since she needed to pack her stuff too. She also went to her family to say bye to them.

iMessage:

me:

me: look what I found me: I just want u to know that u didn't loose the hoodie me: I stole it

me: I just want u to know that u didn't loose the hoodie
me: I stole it...

baby🤍: I somehow should've known...

me: oh please like u didn't steal any of mine

baby🤍: I didn't say that I never stole smth from u
baby🤍: AT LEAST I TOLD U

me: I'm sowweeyyyy🥺

baby🤍: dimples I'ma text u, I'll drive to my parents now and afterwards i'm coming to u okay? When is the jet taking off

me: 8 pm

baby🤍: okay I'll be there at 6
baby🤍: I love you

me: I love you too

I continued to pack my stuff. The time went by very fast and I finished everything. I cleaned my bedroom, the kitchen, placed my suitcases in the hall. I did everything I should and I was ready to start tour.

I was really happy. I was touring with the people I loved the most. I was gonna see my fans again, be able to talk to them after such a long time. The covid time was really very bad and I didn't know how we survived.

Suddenly I heard the doorbell. I opened it and I was met with my girlfriend who wrapped her arms around me.

„I missed you baby" I poured when I looked up to her as she dragged us inside.
„I missed you too"

I puckered my lips and without thinking twice she smiled and placed hers on mine.

„You finished with everything?" she questioned when she took off her jacket and sat on the couch.

„Yeah actually I finished with cleaning and so on, my doggy's aren't here so I could do it very quick"
„Are they flying with us?" I shook my head.