Chapter 74: Will you stay with Mommy and me?

Shay

After Kehlani, Adeya and I  had some good breakfast we decided to decorate Lani's house since it was already the third December. I really loved decorating everything for Christmas.

„Buba will Santa come to us?" Adeya asked me as I looked trough some boxes to find the Christmas stuff.

„Of course baby. He will bring us presents and he'll eat some cookies and he'll drink his milk and then he'll go to the next house." I told her pinching her cute cheeks.

„Buba?" I hummed in response.
„Will you stay with mommy and me?"she questioned looking at me with a wide grin waiting for me to answer.

God this little baby.

„Well we'll see how things are going baby, maybe I need to get back to my house." I answered smiling at her.

„Pwease buba" she begged me pulling her arms around my waist. I immediately hugged her back placing a soft kiss on her head.
„Let's make a deal alright?" she nodded.

„You and I will decorate the house while mommy's shopping. And afterwards we'll talk to her and see what she thinks of this idea with spending Christmas together. Is that okay?" Adeya nodded and smiled.

„Then let's decorate" she yelled and laughed.

We turned on some Christmas music and started to place the holiday lights above the chimney and over some other furniture.

Then we also placed some nutcrackers and Christmas baubles everywhere. We didn't want to place the tree since it was a little bit too soon I guess.

It was something around 5 pm by now and Adeya fell asleep in the living room on the couch. I almost finished, I just needed some more glitter and stuff.

When I suddenly heard the doorbell, I thought it was Lani. She went shopping but ended up in the studio to record some stuff.

I went to the hall and saw the person I last expected to be here.

I opened the door and there she stood, she looked messy—almost like a wreck but still as beautiful as always.

„Ariana what are you doing here?" I asked crossing my arms.
„Can we—maybe talk?" she asked me. Her eyes were red and puffy.

„I don't know about what you wanna talk"
„Shay please—you told me that I should tell you when I know what I want and—honestly it was always you. I didn't even need to think about anything for a second.—Shay—I love you" she uttered but my face expression was cold as well as my actions.

„Believe me—I'm truly sorry about everything. Please don't let this be over and come home—come with me please." she stood there but I didn't know what to do.

At this point I didn't feel anything. Neither pain nor sadness or something. Because I felt betrayed and fucked. And this feeling even overshadowed my feelings for Ariana.

„Please say something" she begged me tears dripping down her cheek.
„Ariana—look I don't wanna hurt you alright?"she nodded.

„You promised me not going behind my back another time. Good you didn't cheat—but why didn't you just tell me? Why? We could've talked about it and sort things out. Why didn't you talk? And Dalton is right. Why did you say yes? There must be feelings for him when you got into this." I uttered while she looked at me.

„I need time. I really, really, really need time for myself."
„But you can stay at Kehlani's?" she snapped making me raise my brows.

„Yes" I simply said and I already saw her making a fist.
„I am a single woman and I can stay where I want, be with whom I want, fuck with whom I want. And it's all legal you know why? Because it's not cheating." I responded.