chapter 17: Do you wanna be my girlfriend

Ariana

We drove now for about 20 minutes on the highway. When I looked at the window, I could see the beautiful view of the beach.

Where is she taking me?

It was silent the only voice you could hear is from Megan Thee Stallion who was rapping her part. It wasn't awkward to be honest.

I was thinking a lot the whole ride, although Shay told me that she forgives me, I couldn't help myself but feel guilty over everything. She did too much for me and me, being a hoe didn't give her anything back. I just hurt her more.

She helped me trough the break up with Dalton. The day I found out that he cheated on me. She was there. She did everything for me. I cried a lot, she was there and wiped away my tears. I had bad dreams, she was next to me and went trough my hair without closing her eyes one time. She was awake the whole night to make sure I'm okay. Sometimes she did something funny to force myself to smile.

And what did I do? I gave the dickhead another chance because I thought he changed? Because I thought I really didn't like Shay that much?

Completely lie. I didn't think about how she was gonna react to all this. I didn't know how much pain she must've felt. It was my fault because I didn't wanna accept my feelings towards her. But the feelings were stronger than ever. That's why I had to apologize and fight for her. She's the one. I know it.

„We're here" she mumbled pulling me back to reality.

I looked out the window, I saw the sea and a little cottage in the front. It was very modern and cute.

„Is this yours?" I questioned pointing with my index finger on the cottage.
„It's my parents, my dad bought this spot for my mom so they can have privacy whenever they're stressed or anything. It's private, nobody can bother them, it's cool isn't it?" I nodded my head being really fascinated.

When I faced her again she smiled at me widely.

„Come on, let's go" she said and got out. I did the same and she took some bags before we walked down to the small house.

After she fished out the keys out her jacket, we entered the cottage. My eyes wandered around. It was beautiful, it was really modern and it also had a tv and a PlayStation and everything. The kitchen was also very beautiful.

I walked close behind Shay who made her way to the bedroom which was connected to the bathroom.

„Would that be okay for you if we stay here tonight? If not I ca-"
„-It's perfect" I cut her off.

She walked closer to me and placed her hands on my cheek. We stared at each other not moving an inch.

„You do you have to be so damn beautiful?" she questioned more herself than me. They way she placed a loose strand of my hair behind my ear, caused my skin to get goosebumps.

„Don't make me start to compliment your whole human being" I responded after I calmed down from her touch.

She let out a small chuckle before she placed her lips on mine. Every time she kissed me, I felt like the time stopped. It was me and her. Nobody else. There was just us. We moved in sync as her hands made their way down to my waist, mine behind her neck. I always loved it to deepen the kiss.

When air became a problem, we pulled away, our eyes still closed. Our heavy breaths filled the room as we tried to catch our breath.

„You wanna go for a walk? I mean we could go swim too but I guess it's a bit too cold." she suggested and I just replied with a „sure".

Hand in hand we were walking trough the soft sand. I mean everything was like the Seventh could, but having her next to me made me fly much higher.

We stopped at a bench which was a bit further away from the cottage.

„When I was younger, I used to go here with my parents. It was like a Little vacation on almost every weekend." she expressed gaining all my attention while we were sitting hand in hand on the bench.

„My brother was also always with us, he used to play with me, build castles and some shit. Time flies so fast Ariana."

„One day, my parents talked about selling the house and my brother and I were so pissed, we didn't talk with them for maybe 1 and a half week."

„Why that?" I asked with a small smile behind it.

„It's somehow embarrassing but-we swore it to each other, when we're in a relationship we'll take the other person here, with us."

„I always used to say that I'll bring my boyfriend here but obviously I didn't" she responded with a chuckle.

„It changed when I found out I was bi"
„How did your parents react?" I asked her curiously.

„They accepted me, I mean I like guys but I prefer women just because there a so many who can understand you"

„Nothing against guys, they're also cute and good but with every guy I was, I didn't feel what I felt now. With—you."

By now we were staring intensely. We held the eye contact as if there's no tomorrow.

„That's why I brought you here, like I said it changed. I didn't brought my boyfriend here, but I brought you here. That's special for me."

„That's why—I wanna ask you something Ariana" she uttered more serious than before.

Is she sick? Is she gonna die in a few days?

„I know maybe it's too fast for you, but I'm very sure about you and me. That's why—I wanna ask you if you would be my girlfriend" my eyes widened, I felt some many feelings inside of me.

It was like someone woke me up from every nightmare I had. We stared at each other for minutes. I almost forgot I had to answer so I guess I drove her crazy while letting her wait.

„Y-You don't have to answer me n-"
„-Yes!" I yelled and cut her off.

„What?"
„I wanna be your girlfriend, yes!" I yelled and she let out a sigh of relief as she pulled me in for a hug.

Both of us were smiling like we won an Oscar.

She captured my lips and kissed me passionate my face between her hands. It was a different kiss, it was beautiful and perfect though.

„I'm so glad to have you by my side" I whispered into her ear.

...

Hey guys, I hope you like the chap, I tried to motivate myself a bit more so I hope you like it.

Here a few questions:

1. should Shay talk to Courtney about everything?

2. should they become friends or just don't have any contact at all?

3. whatcha wanna see in the few next chapters?

Also go and follow ma bebes

sweetnersrem
arianashand
funsizedbby
Arixblueberry
why_everytime
softiebutera
fentibeauty