chapter 16: I wanna take you somewhere

Shay

Our foreheads rested on each other's as we still looked deep in our eyes.

„Shay, please forgive me" she whispered and I could already feel her breath against my cheek.

I believed her, I gave myself a gentle push and placed my lips on hers. The feeling was like thousands of butterflies were woken up in my belly. The feeling of being cared about was back.

She placed both of her hands behind my neck to deepen the kiss which obviously worked out perfectly. We were moving in sync like our lips were made for each other.

When air became a problem, we pulled away with a small ‚plop'. Our foreheads were still resting against each other's and our eyes still closed.

„Are you happy now?" I asked after a few seconds. She nodded her head with a small smile. And again she pressed her lips on mine more passionate than before also more confident. It's like she was so sure about me.

„I'm so happy" I let out a chuckle and took her hands in mine.
„And I'm gonna forgive you, if you promise me to never hurt me like that" she nodded her head.

„I promise you. So are you gonna ask me now?" I gave her a confused look.

„What should I ask you?"
„Uh-to be your girlfriend obviously" she responded and I let out a chuckle.

„What if I don't want you to be my girlfriend?" her face expression changed in form of seconds from happy to sad and confused.

„Just kidding, let's say I want it to be something special" I told her and she smiled again kissing my lips again.

„I'ma make something to eat, you'll stay here, right?" She nodded in response as I stood up and made my way downstairs.

After I debated what I should cook, I decided for some pasta pesto. While the pasta was cooking, I leant against the kitchen counter chilling on my phone.

Suddenly I felt hands being wrapped around my waist. I felt sloppy kisses on my shoulder causing me to smile.

„I wanna spend every minute with you"she mumbled as she placed her lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss and tapped her thigh giving her the sign to jump up. That's what she did, I placed her on the kitchen counter without breaking the kiss. My hands made from her cheeks, to her waist rubbing up and down.

Suddenly I heard a weird noise and as I looked over to the pasta, I saw the water boiling over the pot.

„Fuck, just a sec" I told her and cleaned up.

After we messed up the meal, we decided to order some pizza. After we ate we were on the bed relaxing. She was laying on my chest her arms and legs wrapped around my body.

„I didn't know what I'd do now if you wouldn't have forgive me" she mumbled as I went trough her hair.
„But I did, everyone makes mistakes, also I wanna apologize for—having sex with your friend"

„I'm not gonna say that it's okay but I obviously deserved it" she sighed.

„W-Was it good at least?"
„Ariana-" she cut me off.

„-No I wanna know it. I hurt you too so come on, just tell me" I shook my head.

„She didn't do anything to me, I couldn't" I mumbled caressing her cheek.

„Why didn't you let her do anything to you?"
„Because I normally don't do this shit" I responded.

„I'm a bit cheesy, like I want it a bit romantic, and I wanna do it with someone I really like, someone I really trust" she widened her eyes looking up at me.

„Do you like me?"
„Hmm-I could say that I like you a lot" she let out a chuckle and traced with her fingers around my chest.

„So when you like me, does that mean you wanna do it with me?"
„I wouldn't mind, but that's not the perfect time babe. You'll see it'll be worth it, you'll be sinning for more." I whispered and placed soft kissed on her cheek, down to her neck.

As much as I felt the lust between us, I wanna ask her to be my girlfriend first. I wanna make the step. That's why I need to come up with some idea.

„But what if I want you now?" she came closer to me and looked directly into my eyes.

„What if I wanna feel you inside me now?" she whispered nibbling on my earlobe.

It was difficult to hold myself back, but I tried to shrug it off as good as I could.

„Then I'm sorry for you" I smirked and pushed her back.
„Oh And if I may add, I'm not a bottom Grande, get that" I winked and kissed her lips a last time before I stood up.

„Where are you going?"
„I need to fix my make up, let's go out" I suggested and she widened her eyes.

„The paps Shay?"
„Why should they care? We aren't together or something, yet"

And what if they see me making out with you?"
„Then deal with that Grande, that's non of my business at all, either you kiss me in the front of everyone or you hold it back till we are back" I answered and fixed my hair.

„You're such a damn tease" She mumbled more to herself than I.

-

Ariana and I arrived the club and we were already ordering some shots and stuff. We weren't drunk yet, but we can change that very fast.

„Hey you ordered the champagne bottle?" a waitress came up to me.
„Yeah, I did"

„Here you are" I thanked her but she didn't go away. The only thing she did was staring at me.

„Can I help you with something?"
„Actually yes, you can give me your number, that would be great." she flirted with a small smirk.

I mean she wasn't bad looking, but nothing compared with Ariana.

Oh and Talking of Ariana, she was staring at me the whole time because I faced the waitress for I guess a too long time.

„So you want my number did I get that right?"
„I mean you don't have to give me your number but, at least come on for a dance with me, then you'll give me your number immediately, you'll see" she teased and I could say by Arianas face that she was so jealous and it was so hot.

She held out her hand for me and I chuckled before standing up. I took her hand in mine and just as I wanted to walk away, I felt a hand around my wrist.

„If you go with her, I'm gonna beat her and then you" she told me looking very angry.
„Let me go ariana, we're not together" I whispered and smirked evilly.

She let go of my hand and walked over to the waitress.

„Look bitch, if you look one more time at her, or touch her, I'm gonna fuck your life got that? Don't touch her!" she yelled at her and gave her a gentle push.

She took my hand and yanked me out the club.

„That was hot" I mumbled with a smile and she just rolled back her eyes.

I came closer to her and cupped her cheeks. Our lips melted against each other's.

„I wanna take you somewhere" I mumbled during the kiss.

...

This is a real ass chapter but I didn't know what to write. Also I'm driving back from my sisters place, I'm really not happy to be back home bc it's so fucking boring them.

I'll miss them