Chapter 36: Statement.

Shay

I never thought it would be so hard to forget somebody. But she meant too much to me. I realized that by waking up every night because of a bad dream but instead finding her cuddled up next to me, there was an empty bed side. Too bad. Life goes on Shay.

So that's why I decided to build myself up. I left Los Angeles. By now I was in New York in the apartment of my brother. He gave me his keys and he told me that I could stay there as long as I wanted. Since he was with Victoria, I was alone.

It was okay though, I totally needed time for myself. Just to find myself again. I felt like shit. Like I wasn't worth anything on this world. But that's not right to think like that. It was her decision. She cheated behind my back while I did everything for her. But it didn't matter by now.

She also tried to contact me a few times but I declined her calls, blocked her everywhere. She also tried to text me of some face accounts, but I didn't let her communicate with me. I didn't wanna hear anything of her and her life with this asshole. And about the paps? I could care less. To be honest I didn't care a bit. I was going to give them all a statement today. I won't tell anything bad about Ariana, just that we aren't together anymore, that's it. I wanna end this chapter in my life forever. There's no need to talk to the person who used me that much, right? Even though she is the beautiful Ariana Grande, I won't let myself being played. So fuck off everyone.

Twitter

@shaydavis

So guys as you know, there were many rumors about me and Ariana. Yes, we broke up. I guess it was the best for the two of us. I won't say anything much about that bc it's very private. Don't hate her, don't hate me. Both of us will move on.

xoxo

That's what I postet as statement. I didn't wanna share too much information about our break up so I didn't.

„So you really just broke the whole mirror?" Stassie asked me while we were eating a pizza.

I got to know her for more than a week and we became close friends. She helped me so much during my crying moments. I could trust her and she was good to be around.

„Please shut up, I didn't mean to" I responded earning a loud chuckle.

„So you sure don't wanna come to that party tomorrow?"
„I don't know S', I'm not in the party mood to be honest" I replied and she sighed.

„So? You are not in the party mood, yet. I'll change that." she said self confident.
„Like there's the Kylie and Kendall Jenner oh no let me correct myself, there's the whole fucking family." I expressed stuffing the pizza piece into my mouth.

„So what? You're as hot as them, maybe even hotter. Y'could be their lost daughter."
„Wow that was so bad that it was already funny" she hit me playfully waiting for a response.

„C'mon it's gonna be so funny Shay, please" Stassie begged pouting her lip. I chuckled to myself giving in.
„You got me with this face" I responded and she squealed clapping her hands.

„Alright so I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow, be ready and we'll see us" I nodded giving her a firm hug before she left.

Ariana

„What fuck is up with you guys hm? You don't want your own daughter or granddaughter or sister to be happy or what?" I yelled at my family.

„When did we say that we don't wanna see you happy Ariana?"
„I asked you if you wanna come over for dinner you said no you won't because of Dalton" I explained facing my mother.

„So? I don't like him and I don't need to like him. If I don't have to face him, I won't. You think that everything is fine after we talked the day before or what?"

„Just to inform you guys-I won't go anywhere. I don't wanna see his face." Nonna exclaimed causing me to replay with a shocked face.

„You're really the worst family ever" I yelled and that's when I felt my mothers hand against my cheek.

„Shut up! If I would be you, I'd put so much shame on myself! You cheated how can you be so self confident and proud of yourself? We will never accept your relationship with Dalton. I won't support any of your decision because I won't support a cheater." my mom said pushing me away.

„Be happy Ariana, try forget that you cheated, maybe you can forget and forgive yourself about it. But others can't. A mother can't. A grandmother can't." Nonna expressed and passed me too.

I just wanted to scream because of what they are doing to me. I was trying to accept what I did even though I realized that I'm not in love with him.

I didn't love Dalton but there were these moments of memories and everything flooded in my mind that I pretended to love him.

My feelings for Dalton weren't real and I knew that now. It was too late now because Shay was gone. She left because of me.

I sat into my car taking out my phone as I saw hundreds of tweets blowing up my phone. When I went on Twitter I saw her statement about our relationship.

I already felt tears forming in the winkle of my eye as I read what she wrote. She was about to move on. Letting everything behind her what we experienced.
So what should I do? The better question is, what can I do?

I drove home in silence parking my car in front of my gate. When I entered my house, my dogs were already expecting me.

„Hey beautiful" arms were wrapped around as I was pulled in a kiss.
„I missed you, where were you?"

„I was just at my moms-what did you do?"
„Nothing-just sitting here and there. Oh-did you hear about Shay's new girlfriend?"

My bag fell on the ground and my eyes widened. Shay's what?

„Wa-what?"
„You know Anastasia? Kylies bestie?" I nodded looking at him without blinking once.

„They were hanging around a lot in New York" Dalton said provocative.
„I mean it's not official that they're together but-I guess they are"

„You don't know anything about her so please just shut up also why are you stalking her? Just let her in piece."
„Ariana you cheated on her, like why would I not care? She took you away from me and she'll regret this hundred times." he threatened causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

„Dalton I swear if you try to do anything-"
„-Then what? Ariana please let's be honest. You didn't even love her so you used her anyway." I shook my head yanking my hand out of his grip.

„You don't know anything about me and her so shut up. I did the biggest mistake for taking you back and I'm regretting this so much. How could I love you?"

„You're gonna listen to me now okay?" he said strict as my eyes widened.

„If you don't want your career to be done, you'll respect me and marry me-oh and don't cut me off now I didn't finish. If you don't wanna marry me, I'll tell everyone that you cheated on this hoe there."

Wait, what? Marrying him?

...