Chapter 12: I think you're hot.

Ariana

„Ariana please let's talk" I heard his voice behind me. To be honest I didn't expect him to be here, or to see him another time. I snapped my arm away leaving him standing there.

„Let me in piece" I mumbled as I looked down.
„Ariana for fucks sake please hear me out, I beg you" he begged as my eyes wandered to Shay.

She was standing there, her hand in fist, her jaw clenched. I sighed as I saw a few tears rolling down his eyes.

„You have five minutes" I told him and went over so nobody could hear us. He followed me and I could say that I didn't even know what to talk about so I debated if I should just go back.

„Ariana-look" he started and I faced him.
„I'm so sorry for what I did, I really am. I'm still so in love with you Ari and I can't just- forget you. Yes I did a big mistake and I know that, and I'm feeling like the biggest asshole for letting you feel the pain. But I wanna make up to you, because I love you and you mean so much to me, no other girl is like you and you're just special, please give me another chance, I beg you, when I fuck it up—I'll move away, promise"

My eyes widened and I felt tears rolling down my cheek. I didn't know what to say, I just felt so lost.
Did he mean it? Was her serious? Something twisted my mind. Something made me believe him.

„Dalton-" I placed my hand on his cheek and he stared at me.
„Please give me another chance" We shared intense eye contact but soon I gave in.

„I will give you another chance if you promise me to be by my side"'he nodded and smiled kissing my lips .

„I will go home now—then I'll text you, okay?" He nodded and kissed me a last time before I walked away with a smile.

Then I was like pulled out of everything when I saw Shay's eye meeting mine. I remembered her lips on mine, her soft lips, the different lips.

What happened? Did I just give in because of the whole memories we made? Or did I-still love him?

„Uh-S-Shay?" She didn't say anything back. She looked at me, hurtful.

„Shay?" she turned around and walked away.

„Shay please" I begged another time as she sat in the car.
„Get in the car I'ma drivin you home" she uttered and I did what she said. By now I was crying as I sat in and we started driving.

Silence filled the car and she didn't even think about it to look in my direction.

I just decided to let her in piece.

-

We arrived my house and she turned off the engine.

„Bye Ariana" she uttered and I just stared.
„Shay please listen"

„Ariana I'm really not in the mood, go, we'll see each other tomorrow anyway" she responded.

„Shay ple-"
„-Go Ariana" she cut me off raising her voice a bit.

Tears were dripping down my cheek as I was about to step out. I made my way to my front door and looked back just to see Shay placing her face in her hands.

When I finally got in my house, my dogs attacked me, I rubbed them down but this reminded me just on her when she met them the first time. I ran upstairs and smashed my useless self on the bed.

Shay

So she really did that to me? She made me feel like she likes me but I was wrong. She was kissing him? Like I was there for her when she was unconfident, when she was weak and sad. Did I do it for nothing?
Of course I was sad because she didn't like me back, but why did she kiss me then? 

Why would she do that?

I stepped in my bed as I kicked off my shoes, what a day. I just wanted to sleep and that's what I did. I closed my eyes and it didn't matter how hard it was I turned off everything what made me sad, even her.

-

On the next day, Tiley told me he would pick me up. So I made myself ready at 7 in the morning. He sent me a message so I knew he was outside. I just put on my Jordan 1's and went out following by stepping into his car.

„Hey Shay" he greeted wrapping his arms around me.
„Hey Til's"

„What's up dude? Did you eat anything for breakfast?" I nodded in response and he gave me a thumbs up.

We started driving to the venue and I felt his stare on me.

„You looks kinda sad, are you okay?"
„Oh-yeah, I'm just tired. I did a Disney marathon tonight" he let out a chuckle and continued.

After 20 minutes, both of us were in the venue. Ariana was there too but she was on the other side of the venue while I spent my time with the dancers here in the backstage.

„Hey you're Shay, right?" a girl asked who was a little bit smaller than me.
„Yeah, uh-you need anything?"

„No actually I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Njomza one of Arianas friends" I nodded my head she hugged me.

„So to be directly, I think you're really hot so let's do something after the session" I chuckled blushing like a tomato. I mean she was not bad looking, she was hot though.

„Sure, lemme' finish the session and we can go grab some food if you want to" I suggested and she nodded.

I mean why not? I didn't care like I can do whatever the fuck I want. So I will do it.

„Okay guys, let's start" Brian yelled as we got together. Brian explained us the choreography and I had to dance with Ariana again.

„Can't someone else dance with her?" everyone stared at me as I asked Brian.
„Sure but like-why don't you wanna dance with her?"

„I just don't feel like standing in the foreground" I defended and he nodded.
„Okay-uh Taya, it's you then"

We started to dance practicing for ‚west side'. Ariana was staring at me the whole time. She looked at me, controlling every move I made.

When we finished, I walked backstage and took my jacket as Njomza already waited there.

„You ready?" I asked and she nodded her head.
„Damn, you're totally hot"

„look at yourself" I winked at her.

Just as we wanted to leave the room, I saw Ariana standing in the front. Did she hear any of the things?

„Hey Ari, how are you? Your dancer is so hot gosh" she acted like she whispered the last part. Okay now she heard it.

„Uh-I just wanna say that the next session is next week on Thursday" Ariana mumbled looking down.
„I'll be there"

I took my bag and Njomza and I started walking out. I could feel Arianas stare even though I didn't see it.

...

I hope you like it :) also merry Christmas Eve to everyone ❤️ enjoy your time and stay healthy

XOXO

Also tell me if you like the Book