Chapter 45: Get out.

Ariana

And again. I was awake at 4 am because of the bad dreams I had. Since she moved away, I was a mess. I was crying all time not even my friends could help me. I deserved all of this. Everyday was the same for me, I woke up after having the baddest dreams ever, then I just sit in the living room and tried to watch Netflix. That's it. When my friends came over, they couldn't distract me, nobody could.

I took my phone and went on Instagram. I didn't post anything since a few months and I knew that my fans were worried but I couldn't just post something now. I just wanted to die to be honest. I couldn't stay in this condition forever. Somehow, I ended up stalking her profile again. It wasn't anything new because I didn't do it for the first time, it's like a routine when I'm on social media.

But this time, I found something I truly didn't want to see.

Instagram

Liked by victoriamonet, jadendavis, giannab and 1

Liked by victoriamonet, jadendavis, giannab and 1.627.890 others

shaydavis love it when she takes my phone and make randomly pictures while I'm driving :)💘 @rozefr

jadendavis this reminds me on old times with @cameron.zzr <<<<<

rozefr do u have to post this¿🤬
shaydavis @rozefr 💘sí

victoriamonet so cute😍

todd_ler so she can take your phone but me not? I'm slightly jealous @rozefr
rozefr @todd_ler 😏😏😏💛💛💛

arianasources u all smell the tea already?

shariana ??? Wtf

shaysapple 😍😍😍😍

My heart sunk and I felt that I could barely breath. This hurt me so much. Did she already move on? Did she forget about me? Did she really live her best life right now even though I'm so heartbroken.

I immediately started crying throwing my phone anywhere but near me. I didn't care if it was broken or not. I started sobbing, yelling, cursing, throwing pillows trough the room.

I lost the whole control of myself after I saw her with another girl. It made me jealous, angry, disappointed and very sad. But it's my fault that it's like that. I wasn't allowed to blame anyone than me for how it's now. I lost the love of my life, the support from my family, my friends, I really lost everything.

When I mean that I lost family, I didn't mean that they're not here anymore, but every time I look at them, it just reminds me on her. The same with my friends.

The words from my mother constantly hit me in my face. She told me that she didn't recognize me after I cheated. And she was right because something changed me and this something was Dalton. He made me bad, different. Now I realized that I was another Ariana.