Chapter 9: Are you okay with that?

Ariana

I slowly woke up because of the sun shining trough the curtains. I stretched myself before I looked around just notice the different room I was in.

If I remember exactly, Shay and I fell asleep in the living room yesterday but now I'm in her bedroom. Either I sleep walked, or she carried me upstairs.

When I turned to my right, I saw her with her back to me.

Now I noticed the tattoo she had behind her neck. It said ‚angel'. I started to trace lines with my fingers over her tattoo down to her neck and finally wrapped my arms around her. I moved my body closer to hers and I felt thousands of butterflies in my belly.

It was so different to lay next to her like this. I could fell asleep almost immediately but she suddenly turned around and wrapped her arms and legs around me. Her mouth opened as she let out a loud yawn.

„Wha-What time is it?" she questioned very sleepy causing me to let out a chuckle.
„I guess something around two pm or something"

„Are we having a day off?"
„Yeah, tomorrow is the next session so enjoy while you can sleep" I responded twirling her curls around m finger.

„I never knew you had a tattoo on your neck"
„You don't know about many tattoos I have on my body" I gulped and blushed like a fucking tomato.

But she? She just smirked and pressed her face further into my chest. I could say that she fell asleep again and I was just shocked.

The thought about seeing her other tattoos on her body-. Maybe I didn't notice any of them when we were on the beach but hell the next time I see her in a bikini I'll scan her full body.

„I'll get up and make some breakfast" she suddenly muttered as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

„First of all Good Morning to you too Ms. Davis"
„Morning Ms. Grande" she sent me a playfully smirk and I blushed again.

„What do you wanna eat?"

My favorite would be you.

„I'm fine with everything" she nodded and got up. Since she had nothing on but an oversized shirt which barely covered her hot ass, her smooth legs were showed. They were tanned and very long.

I didn't know what was wrong with me but she turned me on so fucking much today.

„So staring is your new hobby besides singing Grande hm?" I blinked a few times as I realized she was looking at me.

„You could say so, there's someone I love to look at, not everything is so interesting as this" I said and got up too.

„You playing dirty today Grande" she took a strand of hair and placed it behind my ear.

„So? You don't like it?"
„I don't mind Ariana, I'm just sayin'"

She let out a playful chuckle before she took some clothes and closed the bathroom door leaving me all like this. I really didn't know what was wrong with me today. But I liked it. Very much.

I knew I hadn't got just a ‚small crush' on her. This was more. Some would say it's just the lust. But it obviously wasn't just the lust. She cared so much about me and I cared about her too. She was so different.

After I got back in reality, I searched in her walk in closet for an oversized sweater which I gladly found. It was a white Chanel sweater which I completed with some short shorts which were mine.

Both of us made our way downstairs in the kitchen.

„Soo, what we're gonna be havin'" she looked trough the fridge fishing out some ingredients.