Chapter 38: You betrayed me.

Shay

My brother was standing in front of the hospital as I ran towards him with my arms wide open. He hugged me tightly trying to calm me down.

I didn't let him talk to me so I just ran inside not knowing where to go. Then I saw my mother sitting in the waiting room on a chair face in hands.

„Mom?" I called out running towards her. She didn't reply but wrapped her arms around me.

„What happened mom" I questioned her as she tried to calm down.
„Dad had an accident with the car, it was a big accident there are two more people who are injured."

„But how?"
„A random driver was drunk and drove against them all, then he drove away. The police can't find him."

„How's dad" I questioned my mother trying to hold myself back from breaking into tears.

„It's v-very critical Shay" she cried into my arms.

I needed to stay strong. For my mom. Also Victoria arrived a few minutes being on Jaden's side.

The time went by very slow. I felt like my whole life was in slow Motion. I also couldn't imagine living in a world without my dad. Some kids don't have dads or moms. I'm the happy and have both of them and I'm so thankful.

Suddenly I heard another person entering the room where we were waiting. When I looked up I couldn't believe my own eyes.

„Shay?" I immediately stood up facing her surprised. Not in a got way.

„What the fuck are you doing here?" I hissed.
„-I"

Ariana, what are you doing here?" I asked as I noticed her red-puffed eyes. The ones she always had, when she cried.

„D-Dalton got into a car accident" she returned back as I stood there in silent. He was one of the involved ones?

„What-are you doing here?" She questioned curiously wiping away her tears.
„My dad was involved in the car accident"

That was all I said before I went back to my mom. She didn't even think to look up to see who came. She held her hands against her face praying for my dad.

Also Jaden and Victoria didn't talk to Ariana. Nobody had the time to argue about unimportant things even though it broke me over and over again to face her. To had the confirmation that I was cheated on.

At some point everybody fell asleep expect me and Ariana. We didn't talk but sat there in silence staring into literally nothing.

„Are you the family of Tarell Davis?" The doctors voice spoke up as I was standing on my feet immediately. I nodded.

„Mr. Davis is still in surgery, it was very critical but he's stabile now. We'll give you further information when we know more."

„Thank you so much"

„-Wait-d-do you know something about Dalton Gomez?"Ariana asked hesitant. The doctor immediately turned around.

„Are you related to him?"
„I'm his g-" she cut herself off when she faced me.

Why was she looking at me like that?

„I'm his friend, best friend" she corrected and the doctor nodded.
„Ms. Gomez is in a good condition for now, he is awake but we want to check on him that there are no remaining problems."

She thanked him as well and we sat down again. My mom fell asleep after long hours of praying, crying over things which she couldn't control.

„I hope the best for your dad" when I looked to my right, Ariana was already looking at me.
„He's a strong man, he'll manage everything-just like-you did."

I let out a chuckle before rubbing my hands against my face.

„I'm so-"
„-I'm gonna use the bathroom quick" I cut her off before she could speak.

Fast, I walked to the bathroom. There I stood in the front of the sink resting my hands against the counter.

„A lot of patience Shay, that's the only thing you need" I mumbled to myself.

My phone was blowing up the whole time since I arrived so I guess that my friends were already panicking.

iMessage:

stassie🤍: shay is everything fine?
stassie🤍: pls tell me
stassie🤍: I'm worried

gigi: Shay what happened r u good?
gigi: call me asap
gigi: pls

todd 🖤: how's your dad
todd🖤: if you feel okay just text me aight?

I texted them all back that I was okay and that my dad was still in surgery.

Just as I wanted to get out, Ariana came in pushing me back.

„I need to talk to you Shay" she said closing the door behind her.
„Ariana let me out"

„Please hear me out, I beg you"
„-Don't you understand that my dad is there fighting for his life? Could you please go to the fucking side?" I already yelled at her.

„Your mom is awake. She's okay. She'll get any information Shay please!" she yelled back as I let out a breath.

„I don't wanna hear anything from you! Not even a fucking dirty word out of your mouth okay? Because you're a fucking cheater a fucking manipulator. How can you cheat on somebody? How the fuck can you do this to yourself? You fucking betrayed me after I did everything for you, after I treated you like a fucking queen, I tried to avoid every mistake but you? You decided to go behind my back and fuck a dick. Fuck you and your personality Ariana! Fuck your whole human being! Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck yo-"

Her lips were next thing I felt on mine. I wanted to push her away but as much as my head said no, my heart said yes and I deepened the kiss by placing my hand behind her neck. I turned us around pushing her body against the wall. I closed every gasp between us as I slipped my tongue into her mouth.

I almost forgot the whole situation as I kissed her passionate like we did often. To feel her lips felt so good but I knew it was the biggest mistake what I could've made. I wasn't strong enough to resist her.

When I somehow found my way back to reality, I pushed myself away trying to catch my breath.

„S-Shay I-"
„J-Just- I gotta go" I said leaving the bathroom.

I walked to my mother who was talking to the doctor her eyes glossy and everything.

„I-Is he okay?" I questioned my mother as her and the doctors head turned at my direction.

„Is dad good?" I asked another time.

...

How do you like it so far?