Chapter 28: Move on.

Shay

I woke up at 7 am because my ass was a different breed. Ariana was still cuddled up in the sheets sleeping peacefully.

Tomorrow was the first performance so we needed to do rehearsals today. I was really excited to about it and I was also very happy for Ari. I knew how much she loved to sing, dance, give her fans something back.

After I dressed up, I sneaked out and went to buy some breakfast outside. I found a good bakery and bought some blueberries muffins, crossants, of course a big box of fresh blueberries and some Fiji water bottles.

When I somehow found to the hotel again, I prepared breakfast. I wanted to give Ariana the most beautiful tour, the most beautiful mornings, just everything what made her happy.

„I want Tiffany, I want Angie C
I want all that shit, y'all know I be stunting
You know I'm so worthy, I want that bust down rollie" I rapped while I heard Kash Doll's voice.

I was waiting for the coffee to get ready when I heard slight footsteps coming towards me. Arms were wrapped around me causing me to smile to myself.

„Good morning baby" Ariana mumbled in her sexy morning voice.
„Good morning dimples" I turned around and cupped her cheeks placing a soft kiss on her lips.

„Did you sleep good?"
„Very good" she responded as both of us sat on the chairs.

When she saw all the food, she faced me sighing in relief.

„Why do you have to be the best girlfriend ever?"
„Yeah right? I'm fantastic" I joked around.

„Obviously you are, don't make jokes because it's true" she spoke and I started laughing.
„Cheesy piece of shit"

We started eating and talking about tomorrow, also about today since the rehearsals started at 2 and it was something about 12 pm by now.

After we finished the breakfast, we cleaned up and changed into some comfortable clothes.

-

„Hey guys" I greeted everyone running to my dance team.

Without wasting any time, Brian and Scott told us to begin the choreography. It was a bit tricky this time since this coreo was new but we all managed it good.

It was the choreography to POV by now and Ariana and I had a lot of body contact which obviously I wasn't a big problem.

At least I thought because Ariana and I were very, how do I say that. We were very sexually when we touched each other, holding intensely eye contact, moaning quietly. She also forgot the lyrics when she needed to press her ass against my front.

But it doesn't matter, if they wanna see us in action, they totally will.

„Okay guys that was good, Ariana a bit less ass shaking okay?" Brian laughed and Ariana nodded. I mean I knew she wouldn't change anything she was constantly lying to him.

What a horny bitch.

-

We finished rehearsals and I was going to the hotel again since the day ended. Ariana still needed to go some vocal training so she stayed there and told me that she'll come after.