Chapter 81: I know enough.

Shay

Time passed and my little niece was already 6 months old. I was spending a lot of time at Victorias and Jaden's. I loved some family time especially when this little angel was around. I felt completed and I enjoyed every second I had.

On the other hand, my love life didn't go so well. Ariana and I had a few problems here and there but nothing we couldn't handle. I thought. There were rumors that she was seen with Dalton in front his house but I didn't know if it was true. There weren't any photos but the press was releasing a lot of articles. I think she knows that I know about the articles but we didn't talk about it at all. I didn't bring it up either.

We weren't seeing each other very often since she released a new make up collection and was at work very often so I was at my place for the most of the time.

Many people asked me why I was so calm about the whole situation. To be honest, I don't know. I somehow got used to hearing lies or excuses that's why I simply don't care as much as I should.

I was currently with Kehlani and Adeya. Kehlani and Danielle, known as o7oShake, got married so they got a new place and I was helping to decorate and setting everything up with them. Despite of Kehlani and I's past, we were really good friends and we loved spending time with each other. Plus I loved it being around Danielle to talk to her. She was wise in a lot of things she said.

„Buba..." Adeya whined looking up at me with her big cute eyes. I hummed in response facing her while I tried to put together the pieces for her new bed.

„You wanna sweep in my bed tonight?" she asked smiling at me. I pinched her cheeks lightly.
„We'll see baby, maybe"  she squealed happily and left downstairs to help Danielle I guess.

„How's you been" Kehlani asked me walking up crossing her arms in front of me.

I looked up at her seeing her worried face expression.

„I'm good, what about you" I simply answered not wanting to go around the question.

She smacked her lips sighing.

„You know I didn't mean it like that!" she uttered.

„But I am good, should I lie to you and say I'm not?" I played it off cool.

„You wanna talk or something? We could have dinner later at some restaurant to talk and stuff." she suggested.

„Can't, I gotta get home I got a shooting later with Vogue and I need to be prepared." she nodded her head kneeling down helping me to put the pieces together.

I noticed the stare on me trying to shrug that off. I know what she wanna hear but I won't tell her nor will I tell anyone. I think that's a thing between Ariana and I and if I'm ready to talk about something like that, I will. I still appreciate the help though.

After a little more then an hour, we finished setting up the bed and I was ready to leave after I packed stuff. Adeya fell asleep so she won't cry when I leave.

We said bye and hugged each other before I left to my car. I immediately drove off to my house and made myself ready for the shooting I got.

-

I finished my shooting after almost two and a half hours. The pictures were pretty good and I had fun taking them.

Instagram