Chapter 56: I want this to work out.

Ariana

-next morning-

I was sitting on the couch not watching anything. I buried my face in my hands just to avoid the sun light.  Memories started to flow back into my head.

flashback

„I need you so bad Shay" I mumbled under her touch as she started to touch my body.

„Do-Do we have Champagne? Or wine?"  she mumbled going trough her hair.
„Uh-yeah, why?" I wondered why she was asking me.

„I just need a sip-"
„Shay I think we better-"

-flashback over-

A hand cut me out of everything. When I faced the beautiful girl who owns my heart, a smile formed on my lips.

„Good Morning" I mumbled looking at her as she sat down next to me.  She responded with a „good morning" back playing with her fingers. Every time she did that, she was nervous.

„Did we—you know—had-" I cut her off with my sigh rubbing my eyes.

„Ariana I'm really-"
„-no, we did not" I cut her off again before she could say something.

Silence. Her face expression was shocked. Did she expect it? Was she surprised that we didn't have sex yesterday night?

„But how?" She asked in a low tone so even I could barely understand.

„I couldn't" I simply answered. I saw how unsure she was. She was looking down to her body and I immediately gave her consolation about how beautiful she is.

„Don't get wrong Shay, I really wanted it. But you weren't ready."

„How couldn't have I been? I wanted you, I made the first step-"

„So you needed so much alcohol even to touch me? I didn't want you to regret things the next day that was the only purpose I had Shay. But believe me, I really wanted to. I just couldn't use your body for my pleasure." I uttered taking her hand in mine.

„I loved the way you kissed me again, but I don't want you to do this because you have a bad feeling because you can't forgive me or something like that. I want you to kiss me because of pure love Shay." I almost cried out.

„I know, it's hard to forgive someone who fucked you up, but I'm being 100% honest with you that I regret this endless-no matter if you believe me or not, you are the only one who I want. You are the one I want by my side for the rest of my life, I know maybe you will never forget about the mistake I made, but I can't live without you Shay."

I placed my hand on her cheek rubbing up and down. She was beautiful in every way. She had everything. She was perfection on earth. For me, she was everything and much more!

„I love you Shay. So much. And maybe I can't describe it in words, but I will try to show you as much as I can. I promise. I don't care if you forgive me or not, I will always show you my love for you!"

She was looking at me. Kinda shocked and not expected. I mean she was right, I would've reacted the same if someone would told me something like that.

„Don't think you're unattractive or not sexy or anything, believe me, I wanted to have sex with you. But you wasn't ready Shay, and I don't want this like that." She nodded and looked down still playing with her fingers.

We were sitting in silence not having any eye contact. Maybe it was too much for her? Was it a mistake to tell her all these things? But my thoughts were soon cut off by her hand which she placed on my thigh. She was searching for my hand and I immediately gave in.

„Ariana?"
„Hm?" I replied but this time holding intense eye contact.

„I love you too" she replied interlocking our fingers and kissing the top of my hand.

Please don't let this be a dream.

A smile formed on my lips as we were looking at each other.

She stood up yanking on my hand giving me the sign to do the same.

„I love you so much Ariana" she uttered. The way her eyes were looking in mine was magical. I didn't want to move even an inch.

„And I-I—I wanna try it again. I wanna give us a chance, a better chance." by now I was really afraid that I was dreaming.

„Please tell me I'm not dreaming" she smiled and shook her head cupping my cheeks.

„I wanna do it better for this time Ariana. I wanna be happy. And the only one who can make me happy, is you. I'll give my everything to you. I want this to work out Ariana."

„I promise you that I'll give my best and much more than that. I wanna make you happy Shay." I replied holding her hand.

„Ariana, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

When I heard this question, my heart skipped several beats and I can tell that I was about to collapse. It's not a dream right?

„Fuck, yes! I want to be your girlfriend!" I yelled and immediately pulled her into a tight hug. I was already crying by now snuggling my face into her neck.

„I love you so much Ari" she mumbled kissing my cheek.
„I love you too!"

...

Hey guys! I hope you're doing great and you're healthy. I know that's a very shitty chapter. I really forgot how to write story's in generally because I didn't write for a long time. I forgot all adjectives and I don't know what but I'm working on it again I promise. Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter a bit. There's much more what I wanna write so it's definitively not over :)

have a nice day/night/ whatever