Chapter 41: Let her in piece Ariana.

Ariana

That bitch and I were sharing looks for about two minutes trying to kill us. Sadly it didn't work.

„Hey I know that's not my house but I'd suggest for you to go, don't you think I'm a genius with that idea?" She uttered crossing her arms with this ass ugly smirk.

„Oh I think you took the wrong way, the strip club is a few streets further" I defended myself proudly.

„Uhhh I'm sorry I just remembered that I'm not talking to bitches who cheat, isn't it like that babe?" Shay and her were sharing looks and as soon as I cleared my throat, my girl looked away but with a wide grin.

„You still here cheater?" Stassie questioned coming closer to me.

„Guys I think it's enough okay?" Shay interrupted both of us blinking the anger away.

„I think so too, so please tell her to go, I'll stay inside" I said but Shay didn't respond.

„Ariana it's the best for you to go, anyways we talked about everything, I'll text you alright?" my eyes widened at the sudden reaction of my ex-girlfriend.

Did she had a thing for Stassie? Even worse, did she love her?

„Bye bitch" were the only words which left Stassies mouth as she walked pass me with her hundred of suitcases.

Even the most expensive skin care products can help her to become prettier. If that's even possible.

„You're really sending me home right now?"
„Ariana just give me time, please" she begged and I nodded. Bad thoughts stormed my mind as I looked at Shay.

I walked to my car and started the engine driving straight to my house. Fucking crap.
I deserved every little thing but-why does it hurt that much? Did she feel the pain what I feel now? No. Because I cheated on her. But if she fucks with Stassie, it will kill me. And the worst is, that I can't even blame her because I'm not her girlfriend anymore. She could do whatever she wanted or not.

I arrived my house and threw the keys just anywhere because of the frustration I had. As I popped down on my couch, I decided to chill a bit on my phone just to distract myself from the awful thoughts I had.

Instagram

Liked by nickiminaj, victoriamonet, dougmiddlebrook and 9

Liked by nickiminaj, victoriamonet, dougmiddlebrook and 9.737.096 others

arianagrande :\

victoriamonet 😯😍

arianasapple okay I'm staring for like 727273828336636262727288282 hours

daltianaaction why did u unfollow dalton?

giannar key word: Perfection !

As soon as the comments filled my Instagram post, I immediately regretted my decision of posting something. People started asking about  Dalton and I's relationship, also my relationship with Shay.