Chapter 33: I never wanna see you again.

Ariana

I hated myself. I was the biggest cheater on the whole world. I didn't know what happened or why it happened. I guess it just didn't mean to be. It didn't mean to be that Ariana Grande dated a girl, fell in love with a girl, shared experience with a girl.

Dalton called me when I was in Amsterdam. He was also there. We met-talked, kissed and I felt the feeling of his love. He promised me to be better, to not cheat on me ever again, just to give him one last chance. I gave in. I decided to break up with Shay. Not because I don't love her, it's just because I think I can be happier with a boy by my side. And maybe Dalton and I would be doing better. Maybe Shay was this part which helped us to find each other again.
I really loved Shay but maybe I just wanted to love her because she loved me too. Maybe I just wanted to be with someone and then I saw her. I wanted to kiss her yesterday because I wanted to feel the difference. When I kissed her I always felt some kind of sparkles, but yesterday not, that's why I think it's not real.

I was about to break up with her, today. After we finish the tour, I'm gonna break up. For me and for her. It's better.

iMessage:

d❤️: hey babygirl wyd

me: just thinking u

d❤️: I'm preparing everything for tomorrow when u arrive I missed u sm

me: I missed u too and I'm
so glad we make up again

d❤️: I'll be there on your show tomorrow

me: I'll see you
me: love u

d❤️: love u too

I was happy and I know it would last forever with Dalton.

I just finished soundcheck when I heard the dance group coming over to me. Shay was also there talking to Taya.

In 3 hours the concert will start. I was a bit sad that it's over but better for me. I will have some free time. Relaxing at home with my doggy's, with my soon to be boyfriend.

„Ariana can I talk to you?" Scooter pulled me out of my thoughts. I nodded in response and we went into my dress room so nobody could hear us.

„You said you wanted to talk to me yesterday so yeah"
„Oh Right, tonight I'm not performing pov. I'm breaking up with Shay-"

„-What? What do you mean with-"
„-Dalton and I are back again, I'll break up with Shay after the tour" I cut him off and his eyes widened.

„Ariana you ca-"
„-I can and I will Scooter that's not anything of your business I just wanted to tell you that I'm not gonna perform the song tonight" I cut him off and got out again.

I made my way to the dance team talking to Mao for a while since everyone else was pissed. I guess they heard that I was a complete jerk to Shay so yeah.

-

„Thank you New York for such a beautiful last tour day. I thank you all for this incredible tour. Thanks to my dancers, of course to my fans, to everyone who was there for me thank you!" I said into the mic as the crowd cheered.

We got off the stage and I immediately ran into my dressing room where I saw Dalton. He was standing there smiling with a big bouquet of roses. I smiled back running into his arms pecking his lips.

„You did so good baby" he whispered into my ear and I smiled.
„Did you break up with her already?"

„I will do it now, but for now, I wouldn't be anywhere else but with you" I whispered. He placed the roses down and gave me a sign to jump. He held me by my thighs placing soft kisses on my neck as he sat down on the couch.

„I missed this" he said as I enjoyed myself.
„I hope you missed him as much as he missed you" he moaned into my ear as I let out a quit moan.
„I totally did" I whispered.

„I totally missed you too" a known voice pulled me out of my thoughts. Did I hear right?

„I'm sorry for interrupting you guys" when I turned around I saw Shay with flowers in her hand, a big teddy bear in her arms. She threw everything on the ground looking at us chuckling to herself.

„Why am I so dumb dear god? Where was I when you let it rain brains" she asked herself looking up to the ceiling.

„How can I be so stupid. Shay you're so fucking stupid dude." she cursed.

I immediately stood up running to her. She was still an important part of my life. I was hurt when I saw her like this.

„Shay, let me explain-"
„-Explain? You want me to listen to you?" she cut me off pushing me backwards.

„You really want me to listen to you? After everything I did for you? I introduced you to my family, they saw you as their own daughter and you play shit like this? You're cheating on me even though this asshole cheated on you? Who was there then hm? Who?"

„Y-You"
„-Then why the fuck are you back with him, why the fuck did you pretend to love me Ariana?" she yelled by now. She was crying, I was crying. I felt the hardest heart stings. Did I make a mistake? Did I really make a mistake by taking Dalton back and leaving Shay?

„I never wanna see you again Ariana, never ever. I never wanna hear you fucking name, never see your fucking face never hear your voice. Just fuck off. Leave me and fucking leave me in ducking piece! I was so honest with you!"

„I was so happy but then you decided to kiss me, fuck me and afterwards break me. Why do you do this? Why do you faked everything while I thought you really love me? How could you lie so good?" she yelled pointing with her finger on me.

You, were the biggest mistake I made in my life. And you're the biggest life lesson I've ever had. But we're over and I'm glad to see it what a fucking cheater you really are!" she spoke hitting me with every word more and more.

And again, I asked myself if I did a mistake.

„You know what? I won't tell anyone don't worry, I won't tell that you fucking cheated on me, you know why? Because you have to live with that. With you being a bad person. A really disgusting person. I won't do anything anymore. I'll forget you okay? I will do everything to forget you! But you'll always have a guilty feeling for the rest of your life."

„Good luck and fuck you Ariana" she wiped away her tears stepped on the flowers and went away taking her bag with her.

...

I know this is a really shitty chapter and I don't know why I wrote it like that but somehow I guess it's gonna be very interesting :)

Whatcha all thinking about the chapter now?

Sum questions:

1. Do you think Ari will regret her decision?

2. Why do you think are broke up with Shay?

3. will Shay get over ariana?

4. what would you like to see in the next few chaps?

THANKS FOR READING🤍

arianashand
funsizedbby
fentibeauty
fentyangel
Arixblueberry
-FADINSAFELY
why_everytime
yourlyingletmesee
nervousmeansyoucare
-M00NL1GHTSBAE