Numb

Nari shows support for Hongjoong

"You really don't have to stay here, you can go home," Hongjoong said as the stylist touched up his makeup. Nari shook her head and crossed her arms. She had come to give her support for Hongjoong in his video cover. She also really enjoyed Linkin Park so, she wanted to stay to make sure Hongjoong did their song justice.

"You're literally living out my teenage angst dreams so, I'm staying." She clicked her tongue and he rolled his eyes. "You've been hanging around me too much. Don't you have, I don't know, a boyfriend to cling to?" She glared at him and he blew her a kiss as they called him to the set to start.

Yes, Nari had been hanging out with Hongjoong and Seonghwa a lot more lately. She had sort of been keeping herself distanced from the others. She still felt the tension in the air and honestly, she was still kind of pissed about it. Hongjoong and Seonghwa, outside of San, were the only two who didn't seem to really care. Not that they didn't care, but more of went with the flow and whatever happens, happens kind of thing.

The music started and Nari let a smile take over her face. This was one of her favorite songs to listen to and by God, if Hongjoong ruined it she was going to ruin him. However, once he started she was very satisfied. It sounded wonderful and he did great. The only thing now was she wanted to live out her angsty dream. She pouted as he walked back by her, grabbing a bottle of water.

"What? Was it that bad? I knew I shouldn't have did this song." Nari shook her head. "No! Babo. It was really good. That's why I'm annoyed." Hongjoong raised his eyebrows at her, confused. "I want to be a punk rocker chick." She mumbled and he threw his head back in laughter. "Seriously? That's what you're mad about?"

She glared at him as he continued to laugh. "Maybe we can slip it in the upcoming discussions for the comeback." He winked and then laughed again at how excited she looked. Once they wrapped up, the two headed back to the dorm. Walking in Nari was ready for a nap, but Yunho caught her in the doorway. "Nar! Make biscuits with me."

She shook her head, lightly pushing past him. "Not now. I'm tired. Maybe another time." Yunho whined, stomping his foot on the ground like a two-year-old. "But you always make them with me! It's tradition!" Nari scoffed, rolling her eyes at him. "How old are you?" She turned to walk back to her room. "Old enough to know you're avoiding spending time with me."

It was a test—she knew it was a test. But her footsteps faltered and she froze for a moment at his words. "Ha! I knew it." Yunho had a satisfied smile on his face when she turned around. She scolded herself for falling for it when she knew he was only saying it to see if he was right.

"Okay, fine. You caught me." He smiled, placing his hands on her shoulders and turning around and pushing her towards the kitchen. "Let's make biscuits." She had no choice but to give in and to be fair, Yunho wasn't as bad as the others had been. But he wasn't directly in support either. He brought her to the counter where he had already started making dough.

"Did you put honey in there? Because if they're not honey biscuits Wooyoung might actually throw a tantrum." Yunho chuckled and hummed. "Of course I did, I know our members." She winced a little at the slight jab and narrowed her eyes as she rolled sleeves up to start kneading it. "Ask away then."

Yunho didn't say anything, just leaning on the counter and looking at her. "Mm, nope! Obviously, I've done something. And so has Woo and Yeo and Jongho. But if you're not wanting to tell us about it yet, then I guess we'll just have to be patient." She narrowed her eyes at him, punching into the dough a little too rough. "So, we did do something?"

She groaned. She fell for it again. "Dammit, Yunho! Are you a therapist or something? Always asking these damn questions and making me angry." She punched the dough again and Yunho only smiled at her, his eyes crinkling in the corners. "I'm a spy. It's how I get my information." She rolled her eyes and he shrugged his shoulders.

She glanced and him and sighed again. Well, now or never. "Fine. Get the trio and we'll talk. But you're all gonna listen to me first dammit." She gritted her teeth together as Yunho chuckled and saluted her, promising to return shortly with the other three.

She groaned again. She hadn't pictured having this conversation while making goddamn honey biscuits, but they were about to. The four returned, all looking eager. "Noona, it's been so long. I thought you were on vacation." Jongho joked and Nari rolled her eyes. She really needed to stop doing that. "They'll get stuck one day. Your eyes. From rolling them so much." Wooyoung commented and she fought he urge to roll them again.

"Listen," she held up a handful of the dough and stared at all four men in front of her. "I'm going to talk and if you interrupt me, I'm shoving this in your mouth, understood?" They all nodded like good little soldiers, Wooyoung even gulped.

"Great," she smiled, going back to her task, "let's begin."