Sugar Kisses

Nari is baking cookies and San is sort of helping

Nari blew her bangs out of her face as she finished mixing the cookie dough. She was going to San's parents this year for Christmas and she wanted to make desserts for them. This was her second batch because the first one Yeosang and Wooyoung had bounded into the kitchen and at half of them before she could even get a sprinkle on them.

This led to Nari recruiting San to stand watch and not let anyone else in the kitchen unless it was Hongjoong or Seonghwa. However, San wasn't as helpful as she thought he'd be. "I don't get why you don't just use the electric mixer," he breathed, chin in his hand as he stared at her dreamily.

She rolled her eyes. "Because I like doing it this way." She turned around to grab the cookie cut outs. "Do not stick your finger into that bowl Choi San or hell is somewhere you wish you would be." She heard him click his tongue and smirked to herself. "I still don't get how you even know. You can't even see me!" She smiled sweetly as she turned back around.

"I know you." San rolled his eyes and Nari placed the rolling pin in front of him. "You can roll this dough out for me though and cut out the shapes while I get the icing ready." He mumbled something under his breath that Nari was sure was some sort of whining, but she chose to ignore it.

"Nar—"

"OUT!" She bellowed at Yeosang who had barely made it an inch into the kitchen. She glared at him and he rolled his eyes. "I just wanted to get some water!"

"Get it from the bathroom! Kitchen is closed!" She chose to ignore the snarky comment Yeosang made as he scurried out. "You really don't realize how wrapped around your pretty little fingers you have us all," San winked at her and she snorted, placing a quick kiss to his forehead.

"Oh, I know. I just chose to play innocent." San chuckled and a few minutes later, the cookie shapes were cut out and in the oven. San opted to clean up the dishes since all he really did was sit there and try to eat the cookie dough. Once out, Nari got to work on decorating the little Santa Clause's and Snowmen.

"What if I did it like this?" San said, picking up some blue icing and going to squeeze it out onto a snowman.

"What snowman have you ever seen that has been blue, Choi San?!" Nari screeched, snatching the icing out of his hand. "Creative freedom, babe," he teased and she groaned. Maybe she should have had Hongjoong stand guard instead. Or Seonghwa. At least he would know that snowmen aren't blue.

"Hey," San called softly and as Nari turned towards him to respond, she felt something poke her cheek and San biting back laughter. "We can make you a blue snowman and I can clean it off later." She stood there with her mouth open, half tempted to smack him and half tempted to grab the open bag of flour she had left out and dump it over him.

"There's children in this house, you know," Jongho quipped from the archway of the kitchen. He held his hands up as Nari shot her gaze to him and smiled. "I'm technically not in the kitchen so, you can't yell at me." San chuckled and wrapped his hands around her waist from behind, licking the dab of icing on her cheek.

"I think it's time for the children to go away, don't you, dove?" Nari bit back her smirk and turned around in San's grip, placing a kiss on his lips. "I think so too, honey."

"Yah! I'm leaving! I'm leaving!" Jongho ran away and the two laughed. Finally, the cookies were finished and Nari had neatly place them in a decorative tin to bring with them in a few days.

"So," she turned towards San, eyebrows raised in the air as he wiped down the countertop. "Still want to clean that icing off me?"