1Day Vlog

Nari's 1Day Vlog! With a hint of what's to come in the future.

"Hello, ATINY!" Nari waved at the camera, a bright smile on her face. "It's my turn for my vlog!" She said excitedly. She had planned on showing ATINY the most normal day she has at the company and outside of the company. Today was a day off for them so, she had decided to film at the park. She liked being outside.

Mingi accompanied her with the scout's honor that he would film her diligently. They went down to the Han River, Mingi holding true to his promise. "I like to be outside and we work so much that I don't get to as much as I'd like. Isn't it so pretty?!" Mingi hadn't panned the camera over to the river and Nari narrowed her eyes.

"Mingi! Move the camera!" She said, storming towards him. He smiled sheepishly, quickly moving the camera to the water. "You promised to be good!" She scolded, crossing her arms and pouting. "Yah! I'm doing my best but you're talking to fast!" He said and she rolled her eyes, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Let's just buy food. Well, you buy food. Since you already messed up my video."

She knew that it would be edited out so she couldn't be all that mad, but she liked to tease her members. Mingi bought their black bean noodles without complaint. Mingi expertly placed the camera at the end of the table while they dug in, eating their food. Mingi made sure to record the rest of the day as best as he could with Nari only having to scold him a few times. They were even able to play some soccer at the park and Nari was content that it would be great footage.

The next day she had schedules all day and wanted to showcase her normal, daily life. "Good morning, ATINY!" She said with sleep still laced in her voice. "I'm so sleepy, but Seonghwa-oppa said we have to leave." She sighed, sitting up, changing into a plain, long sleeved crop top and some leggings. Slipping on her combat boots and tying her hair into a loose braid.

"I have rap lessons right now and then vocal!" She smiled at the camera and then shut it off for her lessons. She recorded her taking English classes and Korean classes. She recorded her practicing choreography to different songs. She gave a brief tour around the company. Her last stop was recording her working out. She ended her live, sending the footage to her manager.

A few days later her video went up and she was surprised at the amount of attention it got. "Yah! The best part of the video is you scolding me." Mingi pouted and Nari laughed, patting his head as he sat next to her. "Maybe next time you'll follow directions." She teased. "You didn't even give me directions." He muttered and Nari chuckled, shaking her head. "You're cute."

They went through their day, attending schedule after schedule and finally ending it with practice. Nari pulled Hongjoong's over her head, it coming down to her knees. "I brought that for me to wear." Hongjoong and Nari smiled. "But I'm cold, oppa!" He sighed, shaking his head and grabbing his bag. "Fine. But I want that one back." She nodded, skipping out the door.

Wooyoung felt his phone vibrate, pulling it out of his pocket. Yeonjun had texted him. He read the message, clicking on the link and his eyes went wide. "Hyung!" He practically squealed, running over to Hongjoong and shoving his phone in his face. "Wooyoung, I can't see anything with it right in my face." He scolded, swiping the phone out of his hand and looking down. He narrowed his eyes, anger and worry taking over.

"What do we do?!" Wooyoung asked and this caught the attention of Yunho and Yeosang who walked over. "What do we do about what?" Yeosang asked, peering over Hongjoong's shoulder and his eyes went wide. "Oh—oh no, oh nonono." He said and Yunho was wearing the same worried expression.

"How did they find out!?" Wooyoung said, waving his arms around wildly. "I thought the company did what they could to seal this away?!" Yeosang said, now feeling angry. Hongjoong clenched his jaw, staring at the words on the screen. "They did. Which means someone in the company told them. Or gave them access." Yunho's eyes darkened, clenching his hands into fists.

He didn't get angry often, but when it came to messing with his members, there was no holding back. Seonghwa popped his head in, looking at the four, confused. "Are we having a powwow or something? I'm hungry, let's go eat." It only took one look from Hongjoong for him to realize that something was wrong. Really wrong.

He stalked across the room, Hongjoong holding out the phone to him. Seonghwa's eyes widened at the words he read. "Does she know?" He asked and everyone shook their head. "Not yet, at least." Yeosang said quietly, feeling the same anger that Hongjoong and Yunho were feeling. "How did this happen? I thought that—"

"They did." Hongjoong said.

"Then how—"

"Someone gave them the information." Hongjoong spoke coldly.

"What do we do?"

"I need to talk to Sean."

Hongjoong stomped out of the room, not bothering to look over his shoulder when he called out to Wooyoung. "Wooyoung. Send me that link. Now." He slammed the door causing the others in the room to shudder at the force of it. A few seconds later Nari popped her head in, innocent eyes looking between her members. "Uhm, are we practicing more? Because San, Mingi and Jongho are literally going to eat each other if we don't get food in the next 10 minutes."

The four shared a look and Nari cocked her head to the side. "What's wrong? Where's Hongjoong?" She asked and Seonghwa plastered a smile on his face, sending a look to the other three who immediately started smiling but Nari could tell it was forced. "He had to talk to manager about something, he'll meet us back home. C'mon, let's go." Seonghwa said, ushering her out the door.

Wooyoung sighed, looking back down at his phone. "What happens when she finds out?" He asked quietly and Yunho let out a sigh, Yeosang throwing an arm around Wooyoung's shoulders. "We'll be there to support her. That's all we can do." He said quietly and Wooyoung nodded, turning off the lights before closing the door.

Dispatch Exclusive!

Kim Nari of ATEEZ Tragic Past.