105 - This or that?

The terribly annoying alarm clock woke them from their slumber as the shrill echoes pierced their ears. Tobio grabbed the clock and was about to chuck it against the wall before Kei hastily grabbed it, saying he didn't want to buy a third one.

"I feel sick." was the first thing the setter muttered as they began to get changed, freshening up and wrapping themselves in thick clothing.

"You still can say no." Kei assured. "But this may help with closure, like you said."

Tobio just sighed and rested his head on the blond's shoulder, making the older male run a hand through his hair and kiss his forehead.

"Let's grab some food at Ukai's before heading over. Miwa texted me a few minutes ago saying she will meet us there."

"Okay, let's get some meat buns. And," Tobio mused as they locked the front door and began the short walk to the store, "pork or curry? And tea or milk? Both?"

Kei could tell the setter was just trying to take his mind of seeing his parents, so he went along with the conversation and joined the debate on what food to eat. And before he knew it they were shivering as the warm heat of the store passed over them; they waved hello to Ukai who seemed to be arguing with someone on the phone about stock prices.

First they headed to the drinks isle and got two cartons of milk, spending a minute to debate over chocolate or original. Tobio settled on original. It took a little longer to choose the meat buns so they ended up getting a mix, Ukai slipping an extra one into the bag when neither boys were looking. They than grabbed a large hot tea to share and went over to pay.

"You kids doing good? I hope you're resting after the training camp."

"Mhm."

"We are."

"Good. So, what's on your mind Kageyama? You seem distracted." Ukai observed.

"I do?" the setter questioned. "My bad."

"It's nothing. But where are you heading so early this morning?"

"Um... I'm going to see my parents."

"Well damn. How are you feeling about that? Want me to go with for moral support and maybe a spare fist? Just in case."

This made Tobio smile a little, saying he would be with his sister too, but thanked him for the offer. The coach said to update him when they got back home to make sure he was okay, and to also be careful.

"Thanks coach. See you next week?"

"Sure thing kid. See ya."

The students bowed shortly before leaving, digging into the hot food as they walked in a comfortable silence. Every so often Tsuki would tease the setter, either pretending to wipe food off his lips, or attempting to steal the meat bun in his hand. The generally happier expression on Tobio's face made him feel better. He was glad Miwa would be there too, knowing she could help ground her brother if things ended up going bad.

"I'm still not feeling good." Tobio stated as he ate the last mouthful of the final meat bun, washing it down with some milk.

"Well what can I do to help, Your Majesty?" 

"Hm... kiss." the setter tapped his lips." Kiss please. Now."

Kei chuckled from amusement but closed the distance and kissed Tobio, enjoying the small hum he received. 

"Better?" he asked with a smirk.

"No, another one. Now please."

Tsuki kissed Tobio's grinning lips, mumbling that he was too cute for his own good. He also said that if he kept asking for kisses then they would end up causing a scene in the street and would never see Miwa; this made the setter give him one more kiss and grab his hand, pulling him along as his breath fogged the air.

"I'm absolutely down for this affection more often."

"Okay, no more now."

"Huh?"

At Tobio's laugh, he couldn't help but love this more childish and joking side to Kageyama and decided to go along with it: by attempting to pull his hand away. This made the setter look at him with a glare.

"Why are you pulling away?!"

"I didn't feel like holding your hand." he explained blankly.

"Tough shit, I want to hold your hand." the setter mumbled and tightened his grip. "Besides, when we see my parents I need you to do the face."

"The face?" Now Kei was confused. "What face?"

"The neutral face of displeasure."

"What face is that?"

Kageyama did an impression of Kei's blank stare, the one that showed he was displeased, disgusted, and annoyed. It was so accurate that the middle blocker said he would definitely give the face to Tobio's parents, making the setter nod in agreement.