6 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

My mom came into my room and turned on my lights and said Elle it's time to get up for school. She closed my door and walked away I sighed and grabbed the blanket and covered my head. I groaned fuckkkk I yawned and stretched I took the covers off of my head. I looked at my ceiling and sighed I stretched and got out of bed.

I walked over to my door and sighed and said fuck school and opened my door and walked out of my room. I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom. I headed back into my room and changed and sprayed some body spray on and climbed into my bed and fell back asleep.

A little while later my mom yelled ELLE ITS TIME TO LEAVE FOR SCHOOL. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk I don't want to get up. I forced myself out of bed and grabbed my phone and bag and put my shoes on and walked out of my room.

I quickly used the restroom then headed back into the living room and I yawned and we left for school. A couple minutes later my mom dropped us off at school and we got out and headed inside. I sighed and headed to my classes this was starting to get extremely repetitive but oh well.

I got into my class and sat down in my seat and yawned. I said I hate school my teacher laughed and said yes trust me I know. I started talking to my teacher for a couple of minutes until the bell rung and everyone came in and sat down.

My teacher took attendance then the morning announcements came on and we all talked about random shit and didn't pay attention to it. We ended up watching a movie in class since we went over what we needed to. My first period seemed to go by extremely slow and I absolutely hated it.

My guy friend has all the same classes as me which is amazing because we have been friends since last year. We ended up talking all day which made me feel much better he made the day go by much more quickly. After school ended we all left school I got in the car and we drove home.

I ate dinner and hung out in my room all night my mom and dad ended up watching a movie. I couldn't sleep around 10 pm I started getting a really bad headache. I took medicine and I couldn't sleep because of my head. I ended up falling asleep at midnight and I was completely knocked out from the medicine kicking in.