46 Friday

FRIDAY CHRISTMAS DAY:

I can't believe Christmas is today its insane this year has went by so fast Andy stayed the night last night since we kinda begged his parents and they laughed and said yes.

I woke up and yawned and stretched and realized I was sleeping on andys chest I smiled and bit my lip and cuddled into his chest.

I sighed because I had to go pee really bad I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door I used the restroom then cleaned my knee.

I headed back into my room and saw Andy sleeping peacefully I smiled and bit my lip and ran my knuckle against his jawline and he smiled but continued sleeping.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later and cuddled against his chest and he smiled and kissed my head and got comfortable.

A couple of hours later my dad woke up and used the restroom then headed into the kitchen and made coffee for everyone.

A couple minutes later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she headed into the kitchen and made coffee her and my dad went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

A little while later I woke up and yawned and stretched and rolled over and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I also cleaned my knee then I headed into my room and grabbed my phone and sprayed some body spray on and headed into the kitchen.

I made a cup of coffee then I heard into the living room and sat down on the couch and started drinking my coffee.

A little while later Andy and my brother woke up and headed into the living room andy sat down and sat next to me.

I smiled and said morning merry Christmas he smiled and said merry Christmas Elle and he kissed my head and wrapped his arms around me and rested his cheek on my head.

My mom took a picture of us then she posted it on Facebook Andy said everyone should be coming over soon I said oh how fun Andy started laughing and shook his head.

Andy grabbed his phone and took a picture of us and he also took one with my mom in it me and Andy ended up wearing matching pj's.

I got comfortable on the couch and Andy started rubbing my thigh I smiled and kissed his cheek and he smiled and looked at me and kissed my forehead.

A little while later the band and andys parents came over they said merry Christmas guys we smiled and said merry Christmas Andy said I'll play Santa.

We all started laughing together and said ok andys parents made coffee then they headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I took a group picture with the guys and I posted it on my Snapchat and Instagram I said mom is all of the food cooked for today.

My mom said yea we were all able to get everything cooked and ready for today I smiled and said ok cc hoisted me up I said my knee.

He said oh shit my bad then he carefully put me back down and looked at Andy he said the hell man he laughed and said oops.

I said I don't want to bust open my stitches again cc said I completely understand my brother sat in the recliner and I sat on the floor with the guys.

I looked up at Andy and smiled he was wearing a Santa hat I took a picture of him and put my phone down andy started passing out gifts to everyone.

Amy said Andy you can stay the night since your birthday is tomorrow Andy smiled widely and gave his mom a hug we all said awww in sync Andy said shut up.