64 Sunday

SUNDAY:

Me andy and the guys are all going out and spending time together I asked my mom and she said she was fine and that I should get out more.

Andy is gonna pack his bag today since they are leaving early tomorrow since it's a 32 hour drive.

Andy said they are probably gonna be on the road for a couple of days before they make it home I said I would hate to be in the car for that long.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door I didn't want the guys to leave but they have too.

I sighed and used the restroom then I headed into my room and looked at Andy who was sleeping peacefully I bit my lip and felt my eyes watering slightly.

I hate that this will be his last night with us I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my mom and dad woke up and used the restroom then they got coffee then they both went into the living room.

A little while later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and headed into the kitchen and made coffee then I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch next to my mom.

She said you excited about spending time with the guys I smiled and said yea but I'm really gonna miss Andy when he leaves she said I bet.

I texted the guys and they said they were gonna start getting ready and head over here I got up and used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I woke up Andy and told him the guys would come over after they get ready he woke up and yawned and stretched and said that's fine.

Andy went into the bathroom and I changed and sprayed some body spray on Andy also got ready for the day and we grabbed everything we needed and went into the living room.

My mom said you guys leaving already I laughed and said yea the guys are on their way she said ok be safe I gave my mom a hug and sat down on the couch.

Andy sat down on the couch next to me and said I wonder what all they are planning on doing I laughed and said the hell if I know.

Amy called andy and he talked to her until the guys got here they honked the horn I said Jesus me and Andy quickly used the restroom then we left.

Me and Andy got in the car I said did you rent a damn soccer mom van cc laughed and said shut the hell up Elle it's an Suv not a van.

I laughed and buckled up Andy said I am not a part of this argument everyone started laughing I said so Cc is gonna be the mom for the day.

He said yep and started backing out of the driveway I was sitting next to jinxx and Ashley Jake was all the way in the back and Andy was in the front.

Andy turned on the radio and started jamming out I smiled and shook my head and texted my friends while cc drove out of the neighborhood.

I rested my head on jinxxs shoulder and fell asleep a couple minutes later an hour later Ashley woke me up and we got out the car and went into I hop.

I followed behind the guys and Cc got us a table and we sat down and waited since it was really busy Andy sat down next to me and was really protective.

A couple minutes later a couple of other people came inside and also got a table and sat down and waited on their table to be open.

The lady said Coma we all got up and walked behind the hostess and sat down at the table it was weird because I was the only girl at the table.