41 Monday

MONDAY:

Unfortunately we had to come home yesterday because I have school Monday but Christmas break is coming up in 2 weeks and I'm super excited about it.

My brother was excited to see me and so was my step dad he cried when I showed him the pictures I laughed and gave him a big hug.

Andy came home with us because he didn't want to go home just yet I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room andy was completely knocked out and snoring lightly and was only wearing his boxers.

I picked out an outfit and put it out and grabbed everything I needed and put it next to my outfit so I could easily grab it.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable against andys chest and fell back asleep he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer against him.

A couple of hours later my dad woke up and used the restroom then he made coffee then he woke up me and my brother then he went to get ready for work.

I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door a couple minutes later my mom woke up and used the restroom then headed into the living room.

My dad made them a cup of coffee then he left for work after he was done getting ready I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I turned on my fan for andy since he said he was sweating I quickly changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed into the living room and put my stuff down.

I made a cup of coffee then I headed back into the living room and sat down on the couch and hung out with my mom while waiting on my brother.

A couple minutes later Andy woke up and headed into the living room and yawned I said aww I got up and walked over to him and gave him a hug.

He said stay home I laughed and said I can't babe after I graduate it's a different story he said graduate now I laughed and said fuck I wish.

A little while later my brother was finally ready and came into the living room I told Andy bye and gave him a kiss then we all left and headed to school.

After my mom dropped me and my brother off she left and headed home and went to go spend time with andy so he wouldn't feel alone.

Me and my brother went our separate ways I smiled while walking to class because of me and Andy getting married my teacher smiled and said where have you been Elle.

I showed her the ring she smiled and said congratulations I bet it was fun I smiled and said it was and I went into the classroom and sat down at my desk.

A couple minutes later Miguel came into class and said where have you been I said we got married he smiled and gave me a hug and said congratulations.

I smiled and said thanks and he sat down in his seat and I gave him all the details about what we did on the trip our teacher was standing near her desk listening.

I looked at her and smiled she said he seems like a good guy I smiled and said yea he is a really good guy she smiled and said good and walked out the class.

A little while later the bell rung and everyone came in and sat down in their seats and the teacher closed the door and walked over to her desk and sat down and took attendance.

She sent it to the principal then she handed out missing work sheets that I wasn't able to do she handed them out to other students as well.

She let the other students do whatever they wanted while she put in grades and waited for the missing worksheets to be done.

After I finished doing my worksheets I turned them in and went back to my chair and sat down and started playing on my phone.

An hour later the bell rung and everyone walked out of class and headed to their next class for the day I yawned and continued walking to class.

A couple minutes later I sat down in my seat and took a sip of coffee and continued playing on my phone then I put my phone down.

Math class went by super slowly we had to do a bunch of different work sheets my friends helped me when I was stuck on an answer.

The rest of the day went by extremely quickly after the last bell rung every one walked out of the building and walked through the parking lot to get to their cars.

Me and my brother met up and got in my mom's car and we headed home I said how's Andy my mom laughed and said he misses you.

I smiled and shook my head and looked out the window and said he's kinda clingy.

After we got home Andy ran to me and gave me a hug and kiss and grabbed my things and brought them to my room.

I said ok I used the restroom then I headed into the kitchen and made something to eat andy hung out with me and we ate dinner together.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and went into the living room and hung out with my parents for a while Andy asked how my day was.

A hour later me and Andy went into my room and got ready for bed then we climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

My parents went to bed a little while later my brother stayed up and played video games all night.