42 Christmas break

TWO WEEKS LATER CHRISTMAS BREAK MONDAY DECEMBER 21ST:

We didn't have school Friday because of Christmas break starting Andy helped my parents decorate the house and also put up the tree andys parents and the band are coming over for Christmas.

Andy and his parents were gonna fly down and the guys were gonna drive and all get a hotel I'm so happy we don't have school for the next couple of weeks.

We go back to school January 5th I can finally sleep in and get caught up on my mental health and take care of myself and also do yoga.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and checked my notifications Andy said him and his parents are flying in today and Cc is gonna drive his car down here.

I texted andy back and said when is cc coming he said he left at around midnight I said ok and put my phone down and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my dad woke up and used the restroom then he headed into the kitchen and made coffee then he got ready for work.

A couple minutes later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she made some coffee and went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

After my dad got ready for work he left and headed to work for the day my brother was also completely knocked out in his room.

A hour later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and headed into the living room and made a cup of coffee then I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Andy called and I answered it and said hello he said Cc picked him and his parents up front the airport and they are heading to the hotel to drop everything off.

I said ok sounds good we talked for a couple minutes then I hung up and put my phone down my mom said are they here I said they are going to their hotel.

She yawned and said ok I said our house feels like Christmas she started laughing and said yea it really does feel like Christmas right now.

I said Andy is turning 29 she said he's young I said yea I know he is she laughed and said your 18 I said ugh stop reminding me and we started laughing together.

A hour later Andy and his parents got to the hotel and checked in and got everything situated my brother woke up and came into the living room with me and my mom.

A little while later Andy and his parents came over I was excited because I missed Andy we ended up cuddling on the couch while our parents talked.

Andy said I love you Elle I smiled and said me too after I was finished drinking my coffee I put my cup in the sink and went back into the living room.

I grabbed a blanket and cuddled back against andy we took a couple pictures and watched Netflix on my phone while our parents hung out together.

My brother went back into his room and went to go play video games Amy talked to my mom about when they were going Christmas present shopping.

My mom said she has some that she needs to wrap and she also wanted to go out and buy more Amy said they had also brought some and so did the rest of the band.

Me and Andy were busy watching Netflix on my phone Amy and my mom ended up taking pictures of us I looked up and started laughing.

Andy was confused then he said oh and started laughing as well we continued watching movies until we ended up falling asleep together on the couch.

Our parents went into the kitchen and made lunch for everyone since they were all really hungry me and Andy were still sleeping on the couch.

A little while later my brother came into the kitchen and got something to eat then he went into the living room and hung out with my mom and andys parents.

An hour later me and Andy woke up and yawned and stretched he said what the fuck happened we all started laughing I said we fell asleep.

Andy looked down and said oh hey Elle I forgot you fell asleep on me I started laughing and said yea I'm pretty light weight.

Andy kissed my head and yawned and said how was your nap I yawned and said good he said good I'm glad I got off the couch and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I used the restroom then I headed into the kitchen and made some lunch and played on my phone and ate some food Andy used the restroom then he also ate lunch with me.

I said how long are you guys staying for andy shrugged and said I don't know I guess until my parents are ready to leave I laughed and said ok he smiled and said yep.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and went into my room and hung out for the rest of the day me and Andy also ended up having sex but we were extremely quiet.

After we got out the shower and dried off and changed I said I can't believe we did that we started laughing and I smiled and shook my head.

Me and Andy went into the living room and sat down on the couch my mom looked at me and said Elle why is your hair wet.

I said me and Andy took a shower together she said ok I'm not asking anymore questions I looked at Andy and he started laughing and said I'm not a part of it.

I started laughing and shook my head a couple of hours later my dad came home and we all ate dinner together and talked about our plans for tomorrow.

Amy and my mom are gonna wrap presents and put them under the tree then go shopping on Wednesday after we finished eating we picked up our dishes.

We watched a movie then Andy and his parents left and headed back to their hotel I went into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable.

I played on my phone for a while my parents went to bed a hour later after they told us goodnight my brother played on his Xbox for the night.

I plugged my phone in and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.