82 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and looked around and noticed I was in my room at my parents house I checked my notifications then I got off of YouTube.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then headed back into my room and looked around it.

I smiled and started thinking of all the memories I had in here and I'm really happy my parents didn't change it at all or I would have been sad.

I climbed into bed and sighed and felt my eyes watering I turned and saw the batman plushie that I left when I moved I smiled and grabbed it and cuddled it still smelt like Andy.

I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't I sighed and grabbed my blanket and threw it over my head and felt my eyes watering slightly.

I really want to go back home because I really miss Andy my brother is at his mom's house and we are going to pick him up some time today my mom told me that last night.

A couple of hours later my parents woke up and used the restroom then they made coffee then they headed into the living room and watched movies together and played on their phone.

A hour later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and gave my mom a hug and she smiled and kissed my head.

My mom said we are leaving in an hour I said ok and I went in my room and changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed into the living room.

I sat down on the couch and texted andy for a while my mom asked how he was I smiled and said he's doing good my mom said good I'm glad.

An hour later we all left and headed to pick up my brother I plugged my earbuds in and listened to music while my dad jammed out to music on his phone.

I texted andy the whole way to pick up my brother andy had to leave and continue writing lyrics for the new album I sighed and looked out the window.

An hour later we parked and waited for my dad's ex wife to get here my mom and him were talking about random shit and laughing together.

I texted Cc and told him that I really miss Andy and I wanna go back home he said I need to spend time with my family and then are keeping andy busy.

I said give him a guys night cc said ok and had to leave because he had to go play drums I put my phone down and relaxed against my seat.

A little while later my brother was finally dropped off he said oh hi Elle I said hey I'm exhausted from flying yesterday he said fun.

After we picked up my brother we drove back home I continued jamming out to music on my phone my dad was talking to my brother about how his weekend was.

I felt my phone vibrate and checked my notifications then I saw Andy texted me and said he got back home I smiled and continued talking to him.

I told Andy that we picked up my brother and are heading back home he said well thats fun how do you feel since you flew.

I said is it normal to be exhausted and have a headache andy said yea I said damn I hate flying andy laughed and said you will get used to it.

An hour later we finally got home I helped my brother bring his stuff to his room I went into my room and used the restroom.

I headed into the living room and watched movies with my parents my brother hooked up his Xbox and started playing his games.

A little while later I went into the kitchen and made dinner then I played on my phone and ate dinner I also talked to andy for a while.

After I finished eating I picked up my dishes then I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and put my phone down.

A hour later my brother came into the living room and watched movies with me and my mom and dad.

A couple of hours later we all ate food then we headed into the living room and continued watching movies and also ate popcorn.

A little while later my brother went into his room and played video games while I watched movies with my parents an hour later I went into my room and plugged my phone in.

I went back into the living room and continued watching movies with my family a couple of hours later my parents went to bed for the night.

I headed into my room and used the restroom then I climbed into bed and grabbed my phone and started playing on my phone and checked my notifications.

I talked to andy for a while until I started getting extremely exhausted I plugged my phone back in and put it down and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.