68 Sunday

SUNDAY JULY 3RD:

Andy came over yesterday as a surprise and it was absolutely amazing I missed him so much my mom surprised me with him coming over for the week.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and looked and noticed I was cuddled against andys chest I smiled and bit my lip I missed him so much.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable.

Andy was sleeping peacefully and snoring lightly I smiled and kissed his stomach he smiled and woke up and yawned and said why are you awake Elle.

I said I don't know I'm nervous about my birthday Andy said your turning 19 I said well its my last birthday as a teenager.

Andy said well technically you are an adult I said I just don't like all the attention on my birthday Andy laughed and said yea I understand trust me.

I sighed and layed down and said can we have birthday sex Andy started laughing and kissed my head and said hell yea we can.

I bit my lip and smiled and looked at Andy and he smiled and started scratching my head I said that feels really good he smiled and said I love you.

I smiled and said I love you more Andrew he smiled and continued scratching my head I said I'm not a party person he said I know babe.

He said what do you wanna do I smiled and said probably get a tattoo and go out and have a spending spree Andy smiled and said sounds fun.

Me and Andy talked for a while then we got comfortable and ended up falling back asleep a little while later a couple of hours later my parents woke up and used the restroom then they made coffee and went into the living room.

A hour later I woke up and yawned and stretched and rolled onto my back and looked at Andy and smiled and he looked extremely adorable when he sleeps.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I sprayed some body spray on and kissed andys forehead then I grabbed my phone and headed into the kitchen and made coffee and breakfast then I sat down at the table and started eating.

I played on my phone and texted the guys to see what they were up too today I ate my breakfast and watched movies on my phone.

After I finished eating I picked up my dishes and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch next to my mom.

My mom said what do you wanna do for your birthday I said shopping spree and get a tattoo my mom laughed and said typical Elle I laughed and said yea.

A little while later Andy woke up and used the restroom then he headed into the kitchen and made some breakfast because he was hungry.

After he finished eating he came into the living room and yawned and said morning family we said morning Andy he smiled and sat down on the couch next to me.

Andy got comfortable on the couch and rested his head on my lap and took a picture of us then he put his phone down and watched TV with us.

A hour later my brother woke up and used the restroom then he ate breakfast then he headed into the living room with us we all watched movies as a family.

Andy texted the guys and looked at me and said oh ellie boo I said no one calls me that he smiled widely and said the guys are sending you a gift for your birthday.

I smiled and bit my lip and said awe I love those assholes Andy started laughing and I smiled and shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

Andy talked to the guys for a while then he put his phone down and relaxed against me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

A little while later I used the restroom then headed back into the kitchen and got a snack Andy came in the kitchen and laughed and shook his head.

I said I'm fat I know Andy started laughing and shook his head and kissed my forehead and said you aren't fat babe.

I said I love snacking he said oh I know you love snacking he smiled and said I also love snacking as well I smiled and kissed his chin and he started laughing.

Me and Andy ended up snacking in the kitchen and talked about random shit and laughed together then we headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

My mom laughed and said what were you guys doing in the kitchen I said we were snacking she laughed and said that's fine too.

A couple of hours later I went into the kitchen and ate some dinner Andy came into the kitchen and also ate dinner with me.

We ended up face timing the guys in the kitchen my dad came in the kitchen and made him and my mom some dinner for the night then he headed into the living room.

A little while later my brother came in the kitchen and made dinner me and Andy were busy laughing with the guys while my brother made himself dinner.

My brother ate dinner at the table and listened to videos on his phone really loud I looked at Andy he rolled his eyes and continued talking to him guys.

A little while later we let the guys go then we went into the living room and hung out with my parents after my brother finished eating he came into the living room.

Andy kissed my head and wrapped his arm around him and said I love you Elle I smiled and said I love you more Andrew he smiled and kissed me.

I got snuggled against andy while we watched movies as a family Andy sneezed and hit his face on my head I said oh my God are you ok his lip started bleeding.

I shot up off the couch and ran into the kitchen Andy said shit I won't get used to that my mom started freaking out he said don't worry it happens all the time.

I helped Andy clean up his lip he said he had a fake tooth and it was really sharp I said huh he laughed and said yea so I'm used to busting my lip.

After we got andys lip to stop bleeding we headed back into the living room I said I love you andy he smiled and said I love you more I smiled and kissed him.

Me and Andy hung out in the living room with my family for a while my brother went into his room and played on his Xbox for the rest of the night.

A little while later my parents went into their room and went to bed for the night me and Andy quickly used the restroom then we headed into my room and hung out in my bed.

Me and Andy talked about random shit for a while until we decided to go to bed for the night since we were exhausted.