76 friday

FRIDAY:

Me and Andy have been busy for the past two days running errands and going grocery shopping and also cleaning up around the house I cleaned all of andys dirty clothes from tour.

The guys are coming over later today and we are gonna have a movie night and also a sleepover from what I heard I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Crow was snuggled on a pillow next to andys head I took a picture before I got out of bed because of how adorable it was.

I used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I gave the cats some food then I made coffee and cooked breakfast for me and Andy I smiled because the food smelt really good.

After I was finished cooking I made a plate and sat down at the table and started playing on my phone while eating breakfast it was really delicious.

A little while later Andy woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen the cats followed him and started eating their food.

Andy smiled and said this smells absolutely delicious I smiled and said thanks he made a plate and sat down next to me and started eating.

Andy smiled and said this is absolutely amazing I said thanks I tried he said well your a great chief I smiled and said why thank you.

After me and Andy finished eating we did the dishes then we headed into the living room and started getting everything ready for tonight.

I went upstairs and got the air mattresses and also blankets and pillows Andy went into the kitchen and got snacks for tonight.

I said should we watch Netflix or get redbox Andy said we can watch Netflix or HBO I said ok and put everything on the floor.

The cats were laying on the couch watching me and Andy get everything ready for tonight I laughed and shook my head and kissed the cats head.

After me and Andy finished getting everything ready we looked at each other and started laughing I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed my head and said I love you Elle.

I smiled and said I love you more Andrew and he pulled back and kissed me and I smiled against his lips and he pulled back and i let him go.

Andy went into the kitchen and said Elle we should work on some laundry I said ok and headed into the laundry room and turned on the washing machine.

Andy headed into the laundry room and he helped me with a load of laundry I turned and looked at the door the cats were sitting and watching us.

Andy said well aren't you both just so helpful they meowed and me and Andy started laughing I said well they are cats Andy sighed and said true.

After we did the load of laundry we headed into the kitchen and started drinking water I said when are the guys coming over.

Andy said uh I'm not sure I'll have to ask and see when they are coming I said ok and put my water up and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Crow jumped on the couch and layed down next to me and I got comfortable and ended up falling asleep a couple minutes later while Andy called the guys.