28 Saturday

SATURDAY:

We got back home yesterday afternoon Andy and the band also left Friday because they had to go back on tour they only have one more month left of tour then they are done and going back home.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and looked around and noticed I was back in my bedroom I sighed and said fun.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on my phone and I put my phone down and yawned and looked out the window and noticed it was still dark outside.

I sighed and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later because I was exhausted from the car ride coming back home.

A couple of hours later my parents woke up and used the restroom then headed into the kitchen and cooked breakfast and also made coffee for everyone.

A little while later my brother woke up then he used the restroom then he headed into the kitchen and made breakfast then he headed into the living room and hung out with our parents.

A couple minutes later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and sprayed some body spray on.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications and texted andy back then I headed into the kitchen and made coffee then headed into the living room.

I sat down on the couch and drank my coffee and texted andy to see how he was doing I put my phone down and talked to my parents.

A little while later I put my cup in the sink and headed into my room and started unpacking my bag and putting my dirty clothes in a pile.

After I finished unpacking I headed into the kitchen and put my dirty clothes in the washing machine and turned it on.

I headed back into my room and continued picking my stuff up and I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and hung out with my family.

We ended up watching baseball and I ended up texting old friends and also andy and the band I put my phone down and got comfortable.

My mom said we are definitely having a down day I yawned and said that's fine with me an hour later I put my clothes in the dryer and went back into the living room and sat down on the couch.

A couple of hours later I went into the kitchen and made some food and drank some soda then I went into my room and chilled in my bed.

I also made my mom some food my dad and brother went into the kitchen and made their own food because I'm not their maid.

A little while later my mom came into my room and closed my door and layed down on my bed I was face timing andy and the band.

I said hey mom what's up she said I needed to hide from your dad and brother I started laughing and said that's fine andy said hey mom.

I said what she laughed and said yes I told Andy he can call me mom I said I almost had a heart attack and we all started laughing together.

I ended up talking to Andy for a while until I hung up and decided to spend time with my mom we talked about random shit and laughed together.

It was really nice spending time with my mom and talked about anything and everything she ended up leaving at around 7 and I helped make dinner.

After the food was done we all got dinner and started eating I played on my phone and talked to the guys we sent a bunch of memes which were hilarious.

After I finished eating I picked up my dishes and used the restroom then I headed into my room and chilled in my bed.

After my brother finished eating he went into his room and played video games for the night my parents watched movies until they went to bed for the night.

I played on my phone then I plugged my phone in and put it down and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.