65 monday

MONDAY:

Unfortunately the guys have to leave today and I'm not excited about it we all went out together yesterday and had a lot of fun.

Andy went to the hotel last night so him and the guys could get up and leave early I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

I grabbed it and answered it Andy said hey babe we just left the hotel and are heading back home I said ok hope you guys make it home safe.

Andy smiled and said Cc is pumped up in caffeine so I think we will be ok I laughed and shook my head I talked to andy for a while until I fell back asleep for the night.

A couple of hours later my dad woke up and used the restroom then he headed into the kitchen and made coffee then he started getting ready for work.

A little while later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she made a cup of coffee and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

After my dad finished getting ready for work he left and headed to work for the day a hour later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room I texted andy and he said they were still on the road.

I sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my phone and headed into the kitchen and made coffee then I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

My birthday is in two months and I'm super nervous because I'm turning 19 my mom's birthday is in a couple of days and we are gonna spend time together.

I asked my mom what she wanted for her birthday and I wrote down a list of things she wanted on my phone and started drinking my coffee she said I heard the guys left earlier I sighed and said yea they did.

My mom said how do you feel about it I said I'm gonna miss them a lot my mom said yea I'm going to miss them too they are like sons to me.

I smiled and said awe she laughed and shook her head and continued playing on her phone I looked down at the floor and yawned and continued drinking my coffee.

I put my cup up then I went into the kitchen and made something to eat because I was starving my mom turned on the TV and looked for something to watch.

After I made some food I sat down at the table and played on my phone and ate breakfast I got my coffee then headed back into the kitchen.

After I finished eating I picked up my dishes and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and watched TV with my mom.

An hour later my brother woke up then he headed into the kitchen and made some food then he started eating breakfast and playing on his phone which was loud.

I checked my notifications then andy said jinxx was driving now since Cc decided to take a nap because he has been driving since 2 am.

I texted andy for a while then I put my phone down and got comfortable and continued watching TV my mom was playing on her phone.

A little while later my brother finished eating then he picked up his dishes then he headed into the living room and played on his phone while sitting on the couch.

I felt my phone vibrate andy was calling I answered it and headed into my room and closed the door and layed down on my bed and talked to andy.

I talked to andy for a while then I hung up and put my phone down and decided whether I wanted to get out of bed.

A little while later I finally got out of my bed and went back into the living room and sat down on the couch next to my mom.

My mom said are the guys still on the road I laughed and said yea they are still on the road she said they are gonna be on the road for a while I said yea definitely.

A couple of hours later I headed into the kitchen and made some lunch and I also got something to eat I sat down at the table and played on my phone while eating.

My mom came in the kitchen and made some lunch then she went back into the living room and sat down on the couch my brother also made some lunch and played on his phone.

After I finished eating I started working on the dishes then I headed back into the living room and sat down on the couch and relaxed.

I stayed in the living room with my mom for the rest of the day a couple of hours later my dad came home and my brother came back into the living room and we all ate dinner together.

After we finished eating we ended up watching movies as a family I talked to andy and he said they stopped at a hotel for the night.

I put my phone down so they could get some sleep for the night after the movie ended everyone went into their rooms and went to bed for the night.

I used the restroom then headed into my room and climbed into bed and played on my phone and plugged my phone in and put it down and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.