27 Friday last day

GOING HOME FRIDAY:

Unfortunately we have to go home today because we have school Monday I had so much fun because I got to spend time with andy and the band I'm really gonna miss them when we leave later.

Andy and the band are also going home today so they can continue the tour for the next month and I'm really gonna miss them.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I am not excited about going home but we have school Monday which sucks because I didn't miss it at all I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I wasn't able to pack my bag last night because we went to an arcade then we went out and watched a movie then we got home super late.

Also andy won a giant batman plushie and gave it to me and it made me really happy he also sprayed his cologne on it so it smelt really good.

I decided that I should pack my bag since I'm up and we are leaving today anyway I turned on some music and started packing my bag with the stuff around the room.

A hour later I finished packing and put my bag on a chair and I turned off my music and used the restroom then I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my parents woke up and used the restroom then headed into the living room and made coffee a little while later Andy and the band came over.

My parents asked them if they could help them pack their bags so we could leave and they said sure and went to go help my parents and brother.

Andy came in my room and woke me up I woke up and yawned and stretched and sat up and said huh he said we are helping your parents pack so you guys can leave.

I said my bag is done Andy smiled and said well thats good I got out of bed and used the restroom then I headed into my room and grabbed everything I needed and went into the living room.

After we finished getting everything packed Andy helped load up the car and we all headed downstairs and went outside while my dad checked us out.

Andy smiled and leaned down and kissed me and pulled back I smiled and said I love you he smiled and said I love you too I said when are you guys leaving.

Andy said uh at around 11 am we have to get everything figured out I smiled and said I'm gonna miss you he sighed and said me too and it's only one more month.

I said I know I stayed wrapped up in his arms until we had to go we took one more picture then he left and I got in the car and buckled up.

Andy went back into the hotel and I felt my heart stop beating I felt my eyes watering and I plugged my earbuds in and started listening to music to keep me from having a panic attack.

A hour later we got gas and we all used the restroom then we left and headed down the highway I ended up talking to Andy and that made me feel better.

I was starting to get cramped in the car I sighed and watched the cars pass us by going down the highway I checked my notifications then I put my phone down.

I tried to get comfortable then I ended up falling asleep a couple minutes later my parents were jamming out to music on the radio.

A couple of hours later we stopped to get something to eat I plugged my phone in at the restaurant and got my food to go.

I texted andy and he said they were on their way to their next venue I put my phone down so it could charge I yawned and relaxed against my seat.

After we finished eating we used the restroom then we got in the car and left the restaurant and continued driving down the highway I couldn't wait to get home.

A couple of hours later we finally got home I grabbed my stuff and we all headed inside and went into our rooms I plugged my phone in and put my bags down.

We ate dinner on our way home my dad brought everyone's bags in and I used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

My family was busy doing some stuff around the house they ended up going to bed an hour later.