40 Sunday

SUNDAY GOING BACK HOME:

Unfortunately everyone has to go back home and I'm not happy about it because I was really enjoying Las Vegas and so was Andy and my mom.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then packed up my stuff in the bathroom and headed into our room and started packing my bag so we could leave later.

Andy woke up and said Elle what are you doing I said packing he yawned and got out of bed and used the restroom then he headed back into our room and started packing as well.

After we finished packing we climbed back into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later since we are leaving today.

A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I got out an outfit for the ride home I texted my mom to see what time we were leaving and she said whenever Andy wakes up I said ok and put my phone down.

I cleaned up around the room and made sure we had everything before we left the hotel the band and andys parents left a while ago so it was just my mom in the hotel room.

An hour later Andy finally woke up and we got ready and grabbed our stuff then we left and checked out then we got into the car.

Andy got gas and snacks and he also bought drinks then he headed down the highway and turned on the radio and smiled when his song came on.

I watched the cars pass us by on the highway Andy was busy talking to my mom while I was busy in my own world looking out the window listening to music.

Andy rested his hand on my thigh I looked at his hand and smiled and bit my lip he was wearing his sunglasses and staring at the road.

I took a picture of him then he smiled and I took another one and put my phone down and looked out the window while my mom was sleeping in the back seat.

Andy said i love you Elle I smiled and turned and said I love you more Andrew he smiled and squeezed my thigh slightly.

I looked at my mom in the back seat and she was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I laughed and shook my head.

Andy smiled and said she's tired I said oh I know Andy relaxed in his seat and put on Cruz control I switched the radio until I found my song.

I smiled and relaxed against my chair and looked out the window and listened to the radio Andy took a sip of his monster and he put it back down in the cup holder.

A couple of hours later we got gas and used the restroom then we picked up food and continued heading back home.

After we got home we brought our stuff inside my dad was happy to see us and he gave me a hug andy helped me bring our stuff in my room.

My dad put my mom stuff in their room we all hung out for a while then we all went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

Me and Andy cuddled in bed and talked for a while he kissed my head and we got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.